Sponsored

S550 owners who carry firearms: What, and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1BadAss16CS

Light'em up!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deep Impact Blue CS
The best and only place to carry is on you. I carry a Springfield 3.3" XDS .45 Cal. One in the chamber at all times and ready to rock n roll. Weapon has a backstrap safety and trigger safety... meaning once in your hand all you need to do is pull the trigger. And personally, I hope there is never a day I need to use it on another human.

And as 2nd amendment and any other BS.... it's very simple... if you don't like guns, don't carry one, or buy one. That is your right. I prefer to be on the same field as the bad guys because no law will disarm a bad guy. Period. So any of these anti-gun people or people from tiny countries that think what works for them will work for the USA - Not a chance in hell, there are already over 300 million guns in circulation in the US. I do agree that some states have very low standards for purchasing and think it should be a little harder for the wack-jobs to go out and buy a gun...but even that doesn't stop the bad guys because in my state we have plenty of laws preventing people from legally buying guns but guess what? They still get them.... big surprise huh?

luke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I carry my short barrel AR 15 Defense Rifle in the front passenger side of the trunk where I can reach it through the back seat.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Its the 2nd amendment junkies. People forget the 2nd amendment came about that you could have a single shot flint lock rifle at home to protect yourself from the British invading like 200 some years ago.

It wasn't really intended to be used the way it is today; as obviously the founding fathers could not have EVER predicted high powered assault rifles when drafting the 2nd amendment 200 some years ago. And this is coming from a gun owner.

And I feel no need to carry at all points in time despite being able to. If someone wants my wallet or car- take it. No matter how much I love my GT. Im not going to get into a gun fight over something that can be replaced.
In your line of logic free press applies only to an ancient printing press, and this thing called the internet, your free speech is applied, nor is it to your phone. Rights don't change with technology.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Bloody hell, just stumbled across this thread. Its like reading something from a movie.
Here in the UK, the Police dont even carry guns. I cant imagine what it would be like to assume everyone around you could be carrying.
I am not sure if I would feel safer in the US carrying a gun, knowing that they are everywhere or in the UK, knowing they are rare.

Not judging btw, just fascinated by this thread.
It's time to go back to the ways of the "Wild West" where people either respected each others rides or got shot. :D

[ame]

Last edited:

Sponsored

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
It's time to go back to the ways of the "Wild West" were people either respected each others rides or got shot. :D
I believe it was Ben Franklin that said "An armed society is a polite society".

But back to the wild west.... a shot of booze....originated there. Had no money for a drink, no problem, pull one of the rounds out of your six-shooter....

-Emt1581

luke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I believe it was Ben Franklin that said "An armed society is a polite society".

But back to the wild west.... a shot of booze....originated there. Had no money for a drink, no problem, pull one of the rounds out of your six-shooter....

-Emt1581
Robert Heinlien

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
A Government that fears its people lends itself to civility. But when the people fear their government anarchy persists. What do we have? ... The latter!

00spy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Shit, I live in Cali. If I even think of a gun in my ride then Jerry Brown himself comes down from his celestial oasis and inserts his danners into my ass. NOT the business...

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Louisiana here. I keep a loaded Glock 23 in the Mustang's glove box. The wife carries a loaded Glock 19 in her Acadia.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
It's time to go back to the ways of the "Wild West" where people either respected each others rides or got shot. :D

Funny enough, you brought up my very favourite Clint Eastwood scene.
I posted that scene on this forum in relation to 'laughing at my Mule (Pony)'

Marino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
Shit, I live in Cali. If I even think of a gun in my ride then Jerry Brown himself comes down from his celestial oasis and inserts his danners into my ass. NOT the business...
Get your CCW. (Unless you live in LA, San Diego, or San Francisco)

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I gotta ask,
Do you guys carry guns because you can or because you feel you 'need' to? Would you feel unsafe without them?

Marino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
I gotta ask,
Do you guys carry guns because you can or because you feel you 'need' to? Would you feel unsafe without them?
Our rights would mean nothing if we failed to exercise them. It is for the protection of me and my family from anyone or anything that tries to take their life. It isn't an immediate need, but a due prudence for the evil that society will always have. There are many situations that I do in fact feel unsafe in when I'm not carrying a gun because I know how quickly things can go wrong and how long it takes for help to arrive. I keep a fire extinguisher in my house for the same reasons.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.