• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Nevada S550 Mustang Steeda suspension parts

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I bought all this stuff about one year ago to install on my 2017 Mustang GT. I never got around to installing it and sold my 2017 a couple of months ago, so no need for it any more, It is all brand new, never used. They should fit any 2015 thru 2020 Mustang GT without Magneride, but up to you to confirm if they will fit your exact Mustang.

Everything is local pickup only, I have no desire to ship this stuff. (Located in Las Vegas, NV.) Hoping someone will just stop by and buy it all. If in a couple of weeks I still have the bump stops and rear shock mounts, I might consider shipping them. Don't even ask for the shocks/struts and springs to be shipped, not going to happen.

Pro-Action Shocks and Struts - Non-Adjustable, 555-8150 - $380

Sport Lowering Springs - Progressive GT / V6, 555-8210 - $180

Adjustable Bumpstop Kit, 555-4445 - $40

Billet Rear Shock Mounts - 10mm, 555-8151 - $150

I will do $700 if you want it all. Let me know if you have any questions.

M2.jpg

4.jpg

M3.jpg

M4.jpg

M1.jpg

2.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
PM sent, I'm available today to pick up suspension.