Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
There were a couple mustangs.

That Cobra R in 2Fast2Furious.

There was a yellow S197 as well...but certainly not enough screen time

For how MUCH of a Mustang fan and collector Paul Walker was...there wasn't enough of them in the film's.
At least you have good eyes, I can't even remember those without having to go back and watch the movies. More screen time for a Mustang is greatly appreciated. Interesting that they chose the 15-17 lights, so it must be a 350/R?
Sponsored

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
These F&F movies have gotten so ridiculously cheesy, stupid, far fetched, and out of touch with anything remotely realistic, I can't watch them.

Glad there is some Mustang love though.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Damn right. Avengers with bad ass cars!

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
What about Tokyo Drift? I seem to remember something about a classic Mustang in that :wink:
didn’t they put a Nissan motor in the thing? It’s been years since I saw that but I laughed also how in once scene it’s just a frame:empty body the next it’s a full blown race restro mod. If these movies were real.... it’d be LS powered just to get both the Chevy & Ford guys riled up ;$

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Any Fast Fans interested in this Crew jacket from the 2F-2F filming? Nice fabric, embroidered details, orange is a little brighter than the front view, worn once to verify the (XL) size. If Yes, I'll put it on eBaY. If No I'll age it a little longer, in a charred oak barrel.

2Fast2FuriousJacket_01_DSCN6822.jpg
2Fast2FuriousJacket_02_DSCN6819.jpg

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I overlooked the 23 mile long runway from the one film, but what in the hell is this dodge charger tarzan swing shit they're pulling off here. If that move ends in anything other than Dom and Letty smashing into the ocean or the cliffside I'll be upset.

Actually that would be a great way to finish off this series, after 8 movies of ridiculous stunts, the stars are now delusionally confident in their own abilities and each pull a ridiculous stunt and get themselves killed in the process. Then Han returns from the dead as a Zombie brought back to life from the Wuhan Coronavirus and infects everyone back at their "base".

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I overlooked the 23 mile long runway from the one film, but what in the hell is this dodge charger tarzan swing shit they're pulling off here. If that move ends in anything other than Dom and Letty smashing into the ocean or the cliffside I'll be upset.

Actually that would be a great way to finish off this series, after 8 movies of ridiculous stunts, the stars are now delusionally confident in their own abilities and each pull a ridiculous stunt and get themselves killed in the process. Then Han returns from the dead as a Zombie brought back to life from the Wuhan Coronavirus and infects everyone back at their "base".
Glad I wasn't only one going " just how long is this runway"

Sponsored

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
The Mustang has a deployable wing! Maybe this is the preview of the 2021 Mach 1 which will come with this special wing and the 2015-2017 headlights? :crazy:
FF9-1.jpg
FF9-2.jpg

N/Angel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang-tuning.com
First Name
Ana
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 03 Mustang GT with 15 Coyote Swap and a 1980 Fox coupe
There were a couple mustangs.

That Cobra R in 2Fast2Furious.

There was a yellow S197 as well...but certainly not enough screen time

For how MUCH of a Mustang fan and collector Paul Walker was...there wasn't enough of them in the film's.
The Mustang in 2Fast2Furious was a laser red Saleen New Edge :wink:
Got crushed under a truck though, so barely 30 seconds of screentime

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
There was a white 69 Mustang in one of the F&F movies as well.

I realize the series is unrealistic, but I don't go to movies for realism. If I watch a movie it's more for an escape.

I'm glad they still make some movies where cars are an important part and you can tell car people were involved in the production of the movie. And I'm glad they went away from the ultra-dumb street racing stuff in the first movie.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
There was a white 69 Mustang in one of the F&F movies as well.
Correct, in 6.

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/hrdp-1106-1969-ford-mustang/

In the movie it was edited to sound like a small block with a centri blower but really it's a "modern" NA big block. Check this thing out:

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/hrdp-1106-1969-ford-mustang/?galleryImageId=397756

"Jon Kaase poops more power every morning than most guys can make and was called on to build an all-aluminum, 520ci motor with his new Boss 429-style heads. It makes 805 hp and features an Aviaid dry sump, Electromotive EFI, Jones Racing Products cog pulleys, custom headers with SpinTech 3-inch stainless mufflers, and a Griffin radiator. Behind it is a Tremec TKO 5-speed with a Kevlar clutch and a Quick Time billet bellhousing."

All. Freakin'. Aluminum. :inlove:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Correct, in 6.

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/hrdp-1106-1969-ford-mustang/

In the movie it was edited to sound like a small block with a centri blower but really it's a "modern" NA big block. Check this thing out:

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/hrdp-1106-1969-ford-mustang/?galleryImageId=397756

"Jon Kaase poops more power every morning than most guys can make and was called on to build an all-aluminum, 520ci motor with his new Boss 429-style heads. It makes 805 hp and features an Aviaid dry sump, Electromotive EFI, Jones Racing Products cog pulleys, custom headers with SpinTech 3-inch stainless mufflers, and a Griffin radiator. Behind it is a Tremec TKO 5-speed with a Kevlar clutch and a Quick Time billet bellhousing."

All. Freakin'. Aluminum. :inlove:
Yummy! I would love to have a Boss 9 setup from Kaase in my '70. Heck - I'd be cool with some of his small block Ford heads. Everything he does is awesome in my book.
Sponsored