Sponsored

S550 may be eliminated sooner rather then later...

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
except you are. :).......
We've heard all the end-of-the-world dire environmental predictions since the 1970s.

Back when we were told large parts of the UK would be under water in a decade or so. 50 or so years ago. And we were told other lies like the poles would be ice-free in 20 or so years. But they hit new highs of ice levels just a few years ago, hysterically enough trapping an environmental studies ship in said ice.

It's part of some people's human hubris to think that we have this massive effect on the environment of this planet. But we don't. It's all political. Creating a boogey man to scare people and therefore control them.

Green house gasses are mostly naturally occurring. Motor vehicles account for about 1/2 a percent of them. Just one volcano erupting is more impactful to the earth's environment than decades of human history.

The earth's environment shifts between ice-ages and inter-glacial periods about every 275,000 to 300,000 years, and in between the temperatures are continuously fluctuating. Which means that things like ozone holes and polar ice caps are continuously expanding and contracting. We're currently in the middle of a really beautiful inter-glacial period, one that will eventually end and see another ice-age descend.

The human race is just another temporary inhabitant of this planet, we've only existed for a blink of an eye in the earth's history. We're not changing the planet's environment, it does that all by itself.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
We've heard all the end-of-the-world dire environmental predictions since the 1970s.

Back when we were told large parts of the UK would be under water in a decade or so. 50 or so years ago. And we were told other lies like the poles would be ice-free in 20 or so years. But they hit new highs of ice levels just a few years ago, hysterically enough trapping an environmental studies ship in said ice.

It's part of some people's human hubris to think that we have this massive effect on the environment of this planet. But we don't. It's all political. Creating a boogey man to scare people and therefore control them.

Green house gasses are mostly naturally occurring. Motor vehicles account for about 1/2 a percent of them. Just one volcano erupting is more impactful to the earth's environment than decades of human history.

The earth's environment shifts between ice-ages and inter-glacial periods about every 275,000 to 300,000 years, and in between the temperatures are continuously fluctuating. Which means that things like ozone holes and polar ice caps are continuously expanding and contracting. We're currently in the middle of a really beautiful inter-glacial period, one that will eventually end and see another ice-age descend.

The human race is just another temporary inhabitant of this planet, we've only existed for a blink of an eye in the earth's history. We're not changing the planet's environment, it does that all by itself.
I agree with the start of the last sentence (bold), but pretty much everything else is contrary to scientific facts and peer reviewed expert opinion. Again plenty of data to back this up. I'm not going to get into a pointless discussion on the topic as you will clearly deny any information that does not agree with your narrative, but that doesn't mean it is not true, just that you choose not to believe it.

12. Why is Arctic sea ice decreasing while Antarctic sea ice is not? | Royal Society

1607701104651.png

1607701126020.png

1607701152492.png

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Gregs24

You have really drank the kool-aid.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I agree with the start of the last sentence (bold), but pretty much everything else is contrary to scientific facts and peer reviewed expert opinion. Again plenty of data to back this up. I'm not going to get into a pointless discussion on the topic as you will clearly deny any information that does not agree with your narrative, but that doesn't mean it is not true, just that you choose not to believe it.

12. Why is Arctic sea ice decreasing while Antarctic sea ice is not? | Royal Society

1607701104651.png

1607701126020.png

1607701152492.png
You're sadly un-educated on the history of this planet's environmental changes, it's ups and downs. Ice ages and inter-glacial periods. You're looking at a part of a blink of an eye in the history of this planet. It's temps go up and down naturally.

You're indoctrinated. You've been had.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
You're sadly un-educated on the history of this planet's environmental changes, it's ups and downs. Ice ages and inter-glacial periods. You're looking at a part of a blink of an eye in the history of this planet. It's temps go up and down naturally.

You're indoctrinated. You've been had.
I'm not going to argue with you about it.

Why would I argue, there is nothing to argue about.

Don't forget to write your thesis on the subject, I'm sure the scientific world needs a laugh at the moment.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Man made climate change is a religion.

Reactions: OX1

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I'm not going to argue with you about it.

Why would I argue, there is nothing to argue about.

Don't forget to write your thesis on the subject, I'm sure the scientific world needs a laugh at the moment.
Let me know when large parts of the UK are underwater, and the polar ice caps have melted.

I'm sure it's going to happen any day now.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Man made climate change is a religion.
oh what the hell...

It has high priests, missionaries, sin, indulgences for sale, and a cannon of 'Truth'. It really is a wonder to behold.

Do not worry or fret, Citizen. Here is Ford's saving grace for the Mustang.
Ford PowerBoost 3.5L TT gets 24mph city and highway

Funny thing though I get 24.7mpg highway consistently on my 2020 3.5L Ecoboost F150. City is probably horrible but I don't do much of that.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
oh what the hell...

It has high priests, missionaries, sin, indulgences for sale, and a cannon of 'Truth'. It really is a wonder to behold.
I don't know if it has all that or not.

But it is belief without proof.

A consensus of scientists is not proof.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
That is an informative video. Too bad none of the people who subscribe to climate change will believe it.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
That is an informative video. Too bad none of the people who subscribe to climate change will believe it.
Science is hard. :cwl: :cwl:

OX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Auto-86 Capri 5.0 Turbo, 2017 Fusion Sport

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Let me know when large parts of the UK are underwater, and the polar ice caps have melted.

I'm sure it's going to happen any day now.
Did you see we built the Thames barrier for this very reason - and it get used so in answer to your question - it would have already happened. Sorry to piss on your fire.
Sponsored