Sponsored

S550 2015+ Mustang OEM HID Replacement Bulbs! Direct Replacement! Same-Day Shipping!

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
blue1_600x115.gif

2015+ Ford Mustang S550 Replacement OEM HID Bulbs

These replacement OEM-size HID bulbs will upgrade your S550 Mustang's OEM bulbs, which are slightly warm in color (4300K), to a cool white, modern color. These are quality bulbs, with better performance than most other generic ones on the market. They will not flicker, and they will work every time you turn them on.

Manufacturer: Diode Dynamics has been distributing replacement OEM HID bulbs for over 9 years, and we have evaluated nearly every bulb manufacturer on the market. We've seen the best, and the worst, and after testing them all, we selected CNLight, because their bulbs are always superior in performance and last longer than others on the market. Look around, and you'll see other top suppliers also providing these bulbs, although some brand them under their own name. CNLight is simply the best aftermarket HID bulb manufacturer currently on the market. Even if you don't purchase them from us, make sure you get CNLight!

Bulb Construction: As we said, CNLight manufactures superior HID bulbs. What does that mean? All HID bulbs have basic parts: connectors, a plastic base, a device that holds the glass tube, and the glass tube, or bulb, itself. Most bulbs use plastic bases that are made up of multiple pieces and a plastic holder for the glass tube. CNLight bulbs use a one-piece base design, and a ceramic holder, which isolates heat from the base, providing much better reliability. It's more expensive to do it that way, but it's the best way to do it!

Color: The most common issue with cheap replacement bulbs is that they don't match perfectly in color. It's a real pain, and it ruins the look you're going for! Why does this happen? The color of each bulb is determined by the yellow stuff in the little bubble in the glass tube on the bulb. This stuff is a chemical mixture of halide salts. The composition of these salts much be mixed perfectly and deposited in precisely the same amounts to ensure a pair of bulbs matches. Cheap manufacturers skimp on this, because it's also an expensive material.

CNLight does it right, and their bulbs will always match perfectly. If you buy another pair of the same color a few months down the road, those will match too! We confirm exact color output by testing our bulbs in-house with the required scientific equipment. Any reputable supplier should have the necessary equipment to conduct this type of quality control, to ensure perfect color uniformity.

What if you get them, try them out, and don't like the color? We offer exchanges with no fees. Just let us know, and we can swap them out. That's our satisfaction guarantee.

Warranty: Do not be fooled by overrated "lifetime" warranties from other manufacturers and distributors. HID bulbs, under normal use, will last about 2500 hours, or 3 years, if used about 2 hours a day. We provide a three-year limited warranty to back them up for this entire period. Also, keep in mind that the warranty is only as good as what the company actually replaces. Our warranty is through Diode Dynamics, LLC, so you can be assured that you will get fast and friendly service should you have any problems. We have been in business for over 9 years, and we'll still be here for years down the road.

Shipment: We carry our own inventory, so no waiting for them to be shipped from overseas, or waiting on generic, unreliable suppliers to ship them. They ship right from our own inventory, in St. Louis, Missouri, usually the same day you order.

Your order comes with:

*-One pair HID bulbs in your choice of bulb size and color
*-Three-year limited warranty on all components
*-Diode Dynamics 30-day satisfaction guarantee

CLICK HERE TO ORDER: Replacement OEM HID Bulbs for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang S550

$120 Everyday Low Price!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER: Replacement OEM HID Bulbs for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang S550

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), send us a PM, or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BCeagle08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB PP 6MT Navi 401A.
Do you have a side by side of stock vs 6000k? Right now I have three different bulb colors between my headlights, my turn signals and side markers (which are DD), and my fog lights. I'd like to get one consistent color!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Do you have a side by side of stock vs 6000k? Right now I have three different bulb colors between my headlights, my turn signals and side markers (which are DD), and my fog lights. I'd like to get one consistent color!
We haven't taken any side by side comparisons on our 2015 Mustang yet, but the color chart posted in the original thread shows the output colors.

Unfortunately nothing matches from the factory, the low-beams are 4300K, the fog lights are 5000K, the DRL's are way beyond 6000K in color.

I personally prefer 5000-6000K color temperatures

5000K looks great with everything IMO

Nick C.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Idd, please I want to see a side by side (stock vs 5000K)
We've had a few forum members purchase and install them, but we haven't had a chance to take any comparison photos in our studio yet

Nick C.

Sponsored

Blindside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2019 F-250 Platinum
I know the thread says Mustang, but will these D3S bulbs fit a 2013 Raptor?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Would these bulbs fix our Euro spec headlights too? From what I understood Ford has actually reduced their intensity compared to the US model to prevent having to install headlight washers.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Would these bulbs fix our Euro spec headlights too? From what I understood Ford has actually reduced their intensity compared to the US model to prevent having to install headlight washers.
Unfortunately we don't have access to EU Mustangs, but if your Mustang is equipped with a D3S-sized HID bulb, these will fit

Nick C.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
I have been wanting to go 8000k for awhile now. Any insight as to what is involved to install these? Please dont tell me the entire front end needs to come off?!?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I have been wanting to go 8000k for awhile now. Any insight as to what is involved to install these? Please dont tell me the entire front end needs to come off?!?
The bulbs themselves are very easy to install into the housings, but I do believe you'll need to take the housings off your Mustang to gain access to them.

I'll see if we can put together an installation video in the future

Nick C.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
The bulbs themselves are very easy to install into the housings, but I do believe you'll need to take the housings off your Mustang to gain access to them.

I'll see if we can put together an installation video in the future

Nick C.
Dammit.......that almost ruins it for me. I just live in an apt, no garage, no tools. I would have to pay a body shop to remove the front end, install the bulbs, and put the front end back on (been quoted $265 for install)

Even though its rape, I think I would almost still pay the initial $265 for install (because I REALLY dont like the very plain white OEM color), but if there is ANY sort of issue I would be screwed because id have to pay to have it all done again. (IE a bad bulb gets sent by accident, theres a problem with it later on)

Wish the car was designed to get to the bulbs through the hood!

Last edited:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Unfortunately we don't have access to EU Mustangs, but if your Mustang is equipped with a D3S-sized HID bulb, these will fit

Nick C.
we should have different ballast too, since our are 25w instead of 35w.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Dammit.......that almost ruins it for me. I just live in an apt, no garage, no tools. I would have to pay a body shop to remove the front end, install the bulbs, and put the front end back on (been quoted $265 for install)

Even though its rape, I think I would almost still pay the initial $265 for install (because I REALLY dont like the very plain white OEM color), but if there is ANY sort of issue I would be screwed because id have to pay to have it all done again. (IE a bad bulb gets sent by accident, theres a problem with it later on)

Wish the car was designed to get to the bulbs through the hood!
I know the feeling, having limited access to tools at home can be a struggle. You might try asking your local dealer if they'd be willing to assist you.

Nick C.