Sponsored

Russell & Smith Ford - DON'T GO THERE FOR SERVICE!!

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
Took my car to Russell and Smith ford located in Houston, TX to check out my right side mirror that has come loose and fallen out of place after 2400 miles on my new 2015 mustang GT.

The dealership took no action and refused to inspect the car. They wanted me to leave it over the weekend or comeback Monday and buy my own rental car instead of doing a 5 minute inspection. The service adviser was ripping at the mirror and then left it completely hanging and walked away while I asked about setting up a future appointment for Monday around lunch time where they could look at it and then order the part so I didn't have to leave the car there.

I then took the car to Sterling McCall Ford in Houston, TX. They looked at the car, and had the part ordered and set up a future date to come back and get it replaced next Thursday and the whole process took only 45 minutes AND that was because the guys were on their lunch break, otherwise it would have been quicker.

Would recommend Sterling McCall off 59. Stay away from the jackasses at Russell and Smith, they might do good work but dealing with any of those arrogant service advisers will be a pain.
Sponsored