Sponsored

Rush to 2015 Mustang order? Update: April ordering, July production, August delivery?

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150

Attachments

Sisk

Threads
Reaction score
I talked to Galpin Ford and a personal friend of mine on the GAS team. The April orders and 3rd quarter deliveries are looking pretty concrete and accurate. They will give me a call as soon as I can come down to get my name on the list with a down payment.
What are they requiring you to put down? If you don't mind telling.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I got my PIN for X plan pricing today. I'm a Mustang Club of America member and that allows us in the X plan. The pin is only good for a year but I'm sure the car will be out well before then.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
The usual is 500$. My dealership hasn't said, may not even require one, cause I've bought so many mustangs (and trucks) from them over the years. If they do, I will as long as it goes to the price of car.

They even would have x planned a Shelby for me when I was thinking about one. It does have some benefit for being a return customer. Been buying cars from them for 19 years. X plan on all of them (including two 03 cobras and a freshly new 05 gt) for 17 of those.

Sisk

Threads
Reaction score
The usual is 500$. My dealership hasn't said, may not even require one, cause I've bought so many mustangs (and trucks) from them over the years. If they do, I will as long as it goes to the price of car.

They even would have x planned a Shelby for me when I was thinking about one. It does have some benefit for being a return customer. Been buying cars from them for 19 years. X plan on all of them (including two 03 cobras and a freshly new 05 gt) for 17 of those.
Yeah, you better get some preferential treatment after all of that!

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Yeah, you better get some preferential treatment after all of that!
Haha yeah. They have been doing me right for a long time. Even helping my brother out. Me and him, total, bought 3 vehicle in 2 days from them a few years back (my 2011 gt/CS being one.)

shelbystang

Threads
Reaction score
get the Mustang V6 with 6 spd. manual. It rides alot more comfortable than the Mustang GT.

Sanctuary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German cars.
I hope it's earlier third quarter. Where I am that leaves 2-3 months tops before it needs to be put away for the winter. But maybe that's what all this snow/cold weather testing is all about.
I really hope 3 quarter as well, the sooner the better!!

I was told usually it's a $500 down for most cars at "any" dealer. I put $500 down for a C7, configured/optioned, delivered and decided to not to buy it. However, the person I spoke to mentioned some jabber about how it'll be "new" and "hot" so it might require $2500 down to ensure serious buyers. I think it's a gimmick but it could be true.

This^ I've bought a several cars from Galpin over the years so they might not even require a down payment to get on the list. They'll even throw loyalty bonus in most of the time+X-Plan is a nice plus.
Sponsored