• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT RTR Wheels Tech 7 For Sale/Trade - $200.00

Patrickpp14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Comp Orange
Hello Folks,

My 2016 Mustang GT will be traded in soon and would like to give the opportunity to enjoy the wheels currently on the car. Because I do not have my stock PP wheels, if you have a performance pack wheels, I will be happy to trade my RTR wheels with $200.00 cash on top. Please note, my car is a performance pack vehicle which means I will need to have PP wheels traded on.

**The current tires have about 85% life left on it, dimensions below:
**Note, the wheels do not have ANY damage on them what so ever.

I am located in the Los Angeles area...

19x10.5 - 285 35 19 BFG Sports Summer Tires
19x8.5 - 255 40 19 Pirelli P Zeros (Factory PP tires)
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a great deal for somebody, love the Tech wheels.

SwankyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Owen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I would absolutely love that deal if I didn't live in Georgia and pay about $200 in shipping fees on top of that lol
Edit: On second thought, It would def be worth it

Sponsored

LeohTheLion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Would you be interested in trading my stock white hood vents for your black ones since you are going to trade it in anyways? Let me know. Thanks!

ROUSHCHARGEDS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roushcharged GTPP
Where are you located I am very interested have the Black PP wheels in mint condition took off the day I bought my car... I am just wondering where your located because of shipping cost on wheels I'm in MD. Willing to drive and I have the cash in hand also you can reach me at 410-920-7925

ROUSHCHARGEDS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roushcharged GTPP
DAMN!! Well I was gonna use those as stock rollers I run Bronze VOLK TE37 ULTRAS 20Ă—10.5 square now..thinking of selling those too but just can't bring myself to do it.. anyway great deal on those buddy thanks for the fast reply
Sponsored