Sponsored

RTR Grill w/illuminated lights

RobertGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I was curious to know if the rtr grill would fit a roush front fascia on an s550, it would certainly give it a mean aggressive look , I would post pics but I'm new to the forum
Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
The RTR Grille is designed to be used with the factory GT, V6 and EcoBoost Fascia. Since the Roush Fascia requires the Roush Grille for proper installation, I doubt the RTR Grille will fit the Roush Fascia. You probably can make it fit, but will probably have to modify the grille.

However I am not 100% sure on this, never compared a Roush Grille to a Factory GT, EcoBoost or V6 grille - side by side-, so I am not sure if the size of grilles are similar.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I was curious to know if the rtr grill would fit a roush front fascia on an s550, it would certainly give it a mean aggressive look , I would post pics but I'm new to the forum

Not possible.

I have both the RTR Grilles, and the Roush Grilles at my house. Sorry brother!

I am currently working on making a custom set of grilles for the Roush. I'll be sure to post up about them, so keep an eye out.

OP
OP

RobertGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Not possible.

I have both the RTR Grilles, and the Roush Grilles at my house. Sorry brother!

I am currently working on making a custom set of grilles for the Roush. I'll be sure to post up about them, so keep an eye out.
Thanks For The Heads Up
Sponsored