Sponsored

RPI Designs 2015 Ford Mustang Painted Front Grille Pillar Cover

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang Front Grille Pillar Post Covers Package - Painted Body Colors

RPI Designs is excited to announce our four piece front grille pillar post cover package for the 2015 Ford Mustang. I personally came up with this concept and the Shop made it a reality, I think they did a great job like they usually do!!

This kit consists of two or four ABS molded plastic covers. Each piece is molded to fit directly over top of your existing grille. These pillar post covers simply attach with provided 3M adhesive.

This grille pillar post package is made to order, in house at our Ohio facility. Every kit is painted to match the factory body color of your 2015 Ford Mustang. We have been pre-painting parts for Corvettes and Mustangs for over 10 years. We guarantee our fitment quality and paint match or your money back.
This kit is painted to order so please allow additional time from order date to ship date

Item # M15-1035 Price $84.95 for 2 or $119.95 for 4 Use coupon code RPIDON5 on line or by phone and receive 5% off the listed website price!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5126

Sponsored

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
I'd like to see these on Lethal's grill delete. Any pics on customer cars? Nice looking product. Glad to see RPI is still doing well.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
I'd like to see these on Lethal's grill delete. Any pics on customer cars? Nice looking product. Glad to see RPI is still doing well.
I just went out and took a picture for you. We have our mesh grille behind the grille delete, but still gives you a pretty good idea....

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
That looks great. I dealt with you rather frequently 4 or 5 years ago when I had my alloy metallic 07 GT over on mustangforums.

-Nate

Sponsored

Major Nickmo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.UtahGunExchange.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic w/PP
Hmmm, wonder how Race Red pillars on a Magnetic GT would look...

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
That looks great. I dealt with you rather frequently 4 or 5 years ago when I had my alloy metallic 07 GT over on mustangforums.

-Nate
Thanks Nate. I'm returning tonight and will get back to your email tomorrow. :cheers:

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
A great easy way to add some color and dress up your grille area. Coupon code RPIDON5 gets you 5% off the listed website price!!

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
[MENTION=11707]RPIDON[/MENTION] how long do these usually take to ship I ordered some in Oxford white last night

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=11707]RPIDON[/MENTION] how long do these usually take to ship I ordered some in Oxford white last night
We are running about a four week backlog right now.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Front Grille Pillar Post Covers Package - Painted Body Colors

RPI Designs is excited to announce our four piece front grille pillar post cover package for the 2015 Ford Mustang. I personally came up with this concept and the Shop made it a reality, I think they did a great job like they usually do!!

This kit consists of two or four ABS molded plastic covers. Each piece is molded to fit directly over top of your existing grille. These pillar post covers simply attach with provided 3M adhesive.

This grille pillar post package is made to order, in house at our Ohio facility. Every kit is painted to match the factory body color of your 2015 Ford Mustang. We have been pre-painting parts for Corvettes and Mustangs for over 10 years. We guarantee our fitment quality and paint match or your money back.
This kit is painted to order so please allow additional time from order date to ship date

Item # M15-1035 Price $84.95 for 2 or $119.95 for 4 Use coupon code RPIDON5 on line or by phone and receive 5% off the listed website price!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5126

m15-1035.jpg

m15-10352.jpg

Last edited:

89stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking
Any pics of these with a race red pony emblem? Just wondering if it would be too much for my car?
Sponsored