ROYAL CRIMSON S550 MUSTANG THREAD

oregonlisa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chev El Camino
New to this forum and asking a favor. Hoping someone could snap a photo of the aluminum plate inside their door jam that has identifying numbers so I can give my paint shop the color code for Royal Crimson. I have looked and looked on-line and can't find the correct code and searched for a lot that might have one --- and that colored Mustang is truly a Unicorn.

My husband inherited a 1969 El Camino and I want to surprise him with having it painted RC. This car has HUGE value to the family for sentimental reasons so the paint choice has to be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. Before you say what an idiot the paint shop should be able to find it. They searched and searched and it wouldn't come up in their system.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
New to this forum and asking a favor. Hoping someone could snap a photo of the aluminum plate inside their door jam that has identifying numbers so I can give my paint shop the color code for Royal Crimson. I have looked and looked on-line and can't find the correct code and searched for a lot that might have one --- and that colored Mustang is truly a Unicorn.

My husband inherited a 1969 El Camino and I want to surprise him with having it painted RC. This care had HUGE value to the family for sentimental reasons so the paint choice has to be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. Before you say what an idiot the paint shop should be able to find it. They searched and searched and it wouldn't come up in their system.
Allegro should be able to help!! This is the best pic I’ve ever seen of RC !! Great choice!! Post pics after it’s done pls!!!
BE09E008-9C74-49B0-BE5B-4F9215DC76A3.jpeg

oregonlisa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chev El Camino
Allegro should be able to help!! This is the best pic I’ve ever seen of RC !! Great choice!! Post pics after it’s done pls!!!
BE09E008-9C74-49B0-BE5B-4F9215DC76A3.jpeg
Will absolutely post pics. The paint shop is reputable and won't start until I get verification of the Paint code. Will keep my fingers crossed that Allegro or someone else can give me a pic of that plate in their door jam. Can obscure their VIN or anything else they don't want to share. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I will get it off my car tonight and post it

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

My husband inherited a 1969 El Camino and I want to surprise him with having it painted RC. This car has HUGE value to the family for sentimental reasons so the paint choice has to be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

https://mustangattitude.com/cgi-bin...DH0YQpFbslBsFcvyeeh_U8lmE9qz_KTqSIb2H4ZcEQRKE

Scroll down to the last page for the 2018 model year.........it states Royal Crimson is R3 :)

Sponsored

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just incase anyone wants or knows someone how wants a Royal Crimson mustang I found one in San Jose at carmax. These things are very hard to find.
https://www.carmax.com/car/18024103
Screenshot_20191201-103054_Chrome.jpg

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade

Sponsored

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
I'd love to sell mine. It's just not the right season in Iowa to do so. I had it on Facebook market place for 6 weeks with no interest on it. She's all tucked away in storage for the winter now though.

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Those calipers really pop. I have been trying to figure out what color to do mine in. RC is the best color around but it isn't that easy to to pair an accent color other than black.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Totally agree. I made paper cutouts of the calipers and tried different colors. It came down to gunmetal but I wanted some pop and in my opinion the copper looked best.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
An Oz pic with some Bling Wheels!!!
EF344AB9-C7FE-4153-9AAD-DF58C8B187AA.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: