Sponsored

ROYAL CRIMSON S550 MUSTANG THREAD

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
I have never seen a PP2 car in the wild. Let alone one in RC. I feel very lucky to have one. I would love to find out how many 2018 PP2 cars were made and the brake down of the options/colors.
Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. It would be nice to know just the build numbers of any and all RCs

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
I'm thinking about selling my car. Does anyone have an idea of what I should ask for it? You could probably buy a new one for around $43-44,000. It only has 1,900 miles on it. When you do a book out it doesn't show the option for the PP2 cars. So I'm not sure of a good starting point. Thanks!

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
I guess they're just out there soaking up the compliments about what a great color it is. It's so rarely seen that I've actually had people ask if the car has been re-painted. I also get a lot of positive reaction to my tan/black interior. Seems many folks are getting tired of 100% black.
Oct 18-6.JPG

Sponsored

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
Great picture!! I have gotten more thumbs up on this car including my '69 SS 306 Chevelle! I can be at a stop light and people are looking over and staring, then a thumbs up.

Forum Garage.JPG

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks and now that's what I'm talking g about. Show them off people!!! Hahahaaha

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I guess they're just out there soaking up the compliments about what a great color it is. It's so rarely seen that I've actually had people ask if the car has been re-painted. I also get a lot of positive reaction to my tan/black interior. Seems many folks are getting tired of 100% black.
Oct 18-6.JPG
Wow...just POPS for sure!! I really love your window chrome accents!!

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Does anybody know when Kevin Marti will be able to do reports on MY 18? I'd really like to get
some production info on RC cars. At present, they can only provide info up to MY 17.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Does anybody know when Kevin Marti will be able to do reports on MY 18? I'd really like to get
some production info on RC cars. At present, they can only provide info up to MY 17.
That will be very interesting as I have yet to see another RC car in Toronto, other than the coupe we went to see on a dealer lot to decide if I would take the car I ended up buying. But I havenā€™t seen one on the road. I imagine the production numbers will be really low, because there was little uptake for the colour, probably contributing to it being a one year colour.

Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
I haven't seen an RC GT Premium in the lower mainland/Vancouver area of B.C. either. There are a number of RC base Ecoboosts, but with base wheels they don't standout at all. As referenced by Voo Doo above, I added the 'made in China' chrome window trim to mine. This trim is stainless steel and has way more shine than similar type factory trim on the Bullitt. It's a great accent to the RC color.

Bob

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Yeah, that chrome strip really pops on the RC coupe. Of course, not an option for me on the ā€˜vert. I like a bit of chrome, and am trying to figure out how to get a pony package grille without breaking the bank. I havenā€™t been able to find out if itā€™s just a regular grille with the corral and spears added, or a completely different piece. Not a priority, so I havenā€™t checked at a dealership. I would likely swap out the rear pony for a tri-bar too.

Flare65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I've only seen two other RC 18's out there. Both were at dealer lots.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Two more from my friends photo shoot
NES_1892001.jpg
NES_1920001.jpg
Sponsored