Sponsored

ROYAL CRIMSON S550 MUSTANG THREAD

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
OMG, the appearance mods I would do to a car with that color! Beautiful color on this car!
Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe for my next truck but not for my next stang.

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I had a similar color on my 2010 Nissan, it was called Crimson Black. On cloudy days it would almost look black but in the sun the red metal flake would really pop. I had more compliments on that color than I could count but it was a major swirl mark magnet, spent way too much of my time cutting on that damn clearcoat so I vowed never to own another dark/back colored car again.

jai302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Reminds me of Stryker red on the 5th Gen Viper and McLaren's Volcano red. I'm sure the Mustang's royal crimson wouldn't mind keeping such company.

Viper+rear+top.jpg

Volcano-Red-McLaren-12C-Spider-1.jpg

JoelinNOVA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 R
Just got back from seeing the 2018 GT in person @ NADA Convention. Everyone who saw the car agrees. Who F'd the car up. The front is horrible in person. Worse than pictures which do not look good either. Saw it over 5 days and it never grows on you. In fact the more you look the more you see someone who designed the front (back is ok) has no idea how to design a car and should be fired.

Sponsored

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT w/PP Ruby Red
Someone needs to get a picture of Royal Crimson Red parked next to Ruby Red and Race Red. That person would be a champ! :first:

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Ruby red

Well, I have a ruby red and have a friend with race red but, do not have access to this new hue.
tn_DSCN1203 (1).JPG

WaltA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT Convertible
Reminds me of Stryker red on the 5th Gen Viper and McLaren's Volcano red. I'm sure the Mustang's royal crimson wouldn't mind keeping such company.
This Stryker Red looks a lot closer to Ruby Red, than to Royal Crimson, to me. :shrug:

jai302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
This Stryker Red looks a lot closer to Ruby Red, than to Royal Crimson, to me. :shrug:
They're close but ruby red has a bit of pink in it while Stryker is a deeper shade of red. I'd say Stryker red is somewhere between ruby red and royal crimson. McLaren's Volcano red is pretty much a darker shade of Stryker red. I made the comparison because Stryker red and volcano red are my top two favorite colors on any car.
Sponsored