Roush stage 2 or Whipple Gen 2

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Get a Miata! *nervously awaits forum responses*
Lol.

Gotta say though, back in the mid 90’s I had a Miata (94) and my low 10 second fox body. I would take the Miata to auto crosses and it was my daily while I dragged the Fox and drove it in the street when doing silly things. The Miata has been one of the most fun cars I’ve ever had. Slow as hell but man you felt like a rock star when you were banging off gears at redline! You could be through 3 gears and barely break the speed limit. For auto crossing, it will certainly teach you how to drive and how important carrying speed is through corners. They don’t accelerate hard, so lap times were completely relying on how much speed you carried through corners. Fun car. The fox was fun too - different fun though.

That’s a great idea!
Sponsored

Jordan @ Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
Exactly! Obviously we like our hot boi muscle cars but a Miata will teach you driving dynamics and not cost anywhere near as much. I just blew my 99' up a few months back and I miss it. There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of slinging that car around. The steering is unstoppable. Damn things defy physics lol

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
I heard a saying during my motorcycling days that could also be applicable to the Miata:

It's always more fun to ride a slow bike fast than it is to ride a fast bike slow.....

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I heard a saying during my motorcycling days that could also be applicable to the Miata:

It's always more fun to ride a slow bike fast than it is to ride a fast bike slow.....
Absolutely!!

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Also I’m going to need more rubber but like the look of the pp1 wheels what’s the widest tire you think I could safely get a way with. Also I heard some one mention coilovers, any suggests on which?
The pp1 wheels are boat anchors though. You'd definitely benefit from a lighter setup.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt

Riding a moped is a lot of fun. Just don’t let your friends see you do it
Sponsored