monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hey Anthony,
Roush has reased the Tune for 2021. Your shop has bad info. My Phase II is dealer installed. The Tune was released early last week. I picked up my car Thursday.

I would go somewhere else.

Good luck.
I called roush directly after that call a d the guy told me, YES the tune ls/calibration for both manual and auto have been released, but Rpush is waiting on seeing if the software are compatible w 2021s and if there is any issues.. he said that 2021 should be good to go by end of month. Whatever that meant..
I also told him that forum members had roush s.c. installed on there cars and have no issues. He said that diff geographical dealer locations may have installed chargers without waiting.
Now, JDM and Roush both stated this, my dealer ALL AMAERICAN in Old bridge stated they were good to go.. I'm gonna wait a month or so, and dont believe it trust the local dealers. They are just money hungry and could care less about customer cars.
The roush guy from the phone convo stated watch the website and check to see when the phase 2 s.c. states they are available for 2021s, not only 2020... as well as signing up for newsletter to see when they are truly available
Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I called roush directly after that call a d the guy told me, YES the tune ls/calibration for both manual and auto have been released, but Rpush is waiting on seeing if the software are compatible w 2021s and if there is any issues.. he said that 2021 should be good to go by end of month. Whatever that meant..
I also told him that forum members had roush s.c. installed on there cars and have no issues. He said that diff geographical dealer locations may have installed chargers without waiting.
Now, JDM and Roush both stated this, my dealer ALL AMAERICAN in Old bridge stated they were good to go.. I'm gonna wait a month or so, and dont believe it trust the local dealers. They are just money hungry and could care less about customer cars.
The roush guy from the phone convo stated watch the website and check to see when the phase 2 s.c. states they are available for 2021s, not only 2020... as well as signing up for newsletter to see when they are truly available
Hey Dude,
You gotta be be careful speaking with Roush. They gave me very conflicting info as my car sat on dealer lot unable to move or start. One guy told me no tune until June.

The dealer owner kept in contact with someone high up in the food chain. It was supposed to be released week of April 22nd. There was a bug in the Tune that had to be fixed for the A10. The manual passed QC and was released.

They told my guy the tune would be uploaded to the server by Tuesday @ 6pm. It was. They installed the Tune and it works great. The owner took the car for a ride as well as the mechanic. They pronounced it fit to be picked up.

I couldn't be happier. This car rocks. The power of this car is astonishing. Chicks hang out car windows waving at me as they pass. Hehe. 😁

Look for another dealer. Find an authorized Roush Ford dealer. Keep looking.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Gavin Wing is the only guy at Roush that I trust.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I am pretty sure you would have to run a line from the supercharger to the gauge.

Great idea. I'll check ebay. So, I would just unplug 1 gauge and pulg in the new one? That simple?

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion

Sponsored

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
Some of it depends on our own curiosity. I monitor iat2 very closely when I drag race because that is something I can control. Knock retard and spark advance are useful if you add octane or get fuel that is not up to par.

The nGauge was a good device but no longer made or supported. Lots of guys have those mounted in the A/C vent.
Here's mine

20201223_114648.jpg

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
That is the Eco-boost gauge cluster and yes it will work. I do think you still have to run the line from supercharger to the gauge though. I am sure someone that has done it will chime in.
What does that mean 'run a line'?

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
This is the port on the supercharger that the boost gauge gets its information from.

I copied this pic from another post.

What does that mean 'run a line'?
Port to attach boost gauge.jpeg

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks, dude. But, without context I have idea what I'm seeing. I'm sure a mechanic will know.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
This is the port on the supercharger that the boost gauge gets its information from.

I copied this pic from another post.

My pic. :).

Port to attach boost gauge.jpeg

Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Just curious: For those with boost gauges or those getting them, what do you do with that info or how do you use it?

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Bruce, I wasn't going to go there lol.

Just curious: For those with boost gauges or those getting them, what do you do with that info or how do you use it?

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Consistency and ability to watch vacuum/boost if needed.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium