Sponsored

Roush really stands by their product.

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
So, couple of weeks ago I noticed left AB was rattling. Maybe a weld broke loose or something.

I was feeling kinda bummed out since I had purchased the AB's about a year and a half ago. Anyways, I wrote to Roush explaining the problem and asked whether this could be fixed, or if they would sell me the left muffler without the tip.

Their response was basically, send us your proof of purchase (CJPP receipt) and address. One week later, the muffler was installed.

Honestly, I was floored. Massive kudos to Roush for standing behind their product. I honestly thought they really deserve a mention. Back to pure Roush AB + X-Pipe goodness and no more rattle!

:cheers:

ps. In contrast, HCM Carbon is the complete antithesis. Carbon GT350 replica spoiler I bought from them started developing cracks in the clearcoat. Wrote to them with pictures of the problem 1 month ago, with multiple follow up emails, no response.

So, in conclusion, when you buy a part, make sure the company's reputation is up to par. Roush *definitely* fits this bill.
Sponsored

DrChemE Hog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
So, couple of weeks ago I noticed left AB was rattling. Maybe a weld broke loose or something.

I was feeling kinda bummed out since I had purchased the AB's about a year and a half ago. Anyways, I wrote to Roush explaining the problem and asked whether this could be fixed, or if they would sell me the left muffler without the tip.

Their response was basically, send us your proof of purchase (CJPP receipt) and address. One week later, the muffler was installed.

Honestly, I was floored. Massive kudos to Roush for standing behind their product. I honestly thought they really deserve a mention. Back to pure Roush AB + X-Pipe goodness and no more rattle!

:cheers:

ps. In contrast, HCM Carbon is the complete antithesis. Carbon GT350 replica spoiler I bought from them started developing cracks in the clearcoat. Wrote to them with pictures of the problem 1 month ago, with multiple follow up emails, no response.

So, in conclusion, when you buy a part, make sure the company's reputation is up to par. Roush *definitely* fits this bill.
That's awesome! Glad to hear Roush stands behind their products.

Nvr2mucHP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Roush Warrior
I'll echo this. Roush has really been great for me so far.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Roush has taken care of me too.
Sponsored