Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Roushcharged S550
Hit us up for all your Roush needs!!!!

http://teambeefcakeracing.com/20murosu.html

Now you can bring superior performance to more Mustangs than ever. ROUSH Performance has been granted expanded 2016 Mustang coverage which permits further retail installation and use of the ROUSH R2300 supercharger system. Executive Order No. D-418-26 applies to the supercharger system for installation with the 5.0L V8 engine in green states for all 2015 and 2016 model year Ford Mustangs. (Green states refer to those that follow California Air Resources Board certification.)

This EO was awarded to ROUSH Performance soon after the 50-state certification was granted for all pre-titled ROUSH Mustangs manufactured in our Plymouth Township, Michigan factory. A recent Stang TV article explains the benefits of this certification.

The 2015 and 2016 ROUSH Phase 1 Mustang Supercharger (PN 421823) is the most highly engineered supercharger system on the market today. The supercharger increases the stock 5.0L Coyote V8’s output by 235 horsepower, boosting the Mustang’s power to an incredible emissions-legal 670 horsepower and 545 lb-ft of torque. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile powertrain warranty is also available.

The engineering teams at ROUSH Performance and Ford Performance worked diligently for more than 18 months to perfect the system’s CAD design, product engineering, testing, engine calibration and vehicle certification. The teams performed extensive engine calibration mapping to identify and validate optimized spark, fuel and cam positioning.

“The ROUSH supercharger system is the same system we use on our production RS3 Mustangs and it’s the single best horsepower modification you can make to your 2015-2016 5.0L Coyote V8,” says Jack Roush Jr., ROUSH Performance brand manager. “We’ve got customers running quarter-mile times deep into the 10’s, with trap speeds over 130 miles per hour on street tires when they find traction.”
That last quote from Jack Roush Jr makes me smile!! I think he was talking about my car. :first:
12519264_1724372107800110_1477789712_n.jpg
Sponsored