Sponsored

Roush fascia install pics

MagneticGT15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
Looks good! I just put mine on yesterday. Took longer than the 1 1/2 hours they say but glad I did it
Sponsored

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
aww yea! nice! yeah 1 and half hrs... HAH. maybe on a lift and by someone who has done it 1000 times in roush's assembly line.

MagneticGT15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
Kybher, How much lower did your eibach springs lower your car? And are you happy with the ride and everything? After putting the roush bumper on, noticed it sets higher than the stock fascia. Still worth it but needs to be dropped a bit now

Sponsored

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GTPP/2015 DIB Mustang GT
Now get a hood to finish it off Landon. Car looks great brotha!
image.jpg

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Kybher, How much lower did your eibach springs lower your car? And are you happy with the ride and everything? After putting the roush bumper on, noticed it sets higher than the stock fascia. Still worth it but needs to be dropped a bit now

it's eibach prokit so 1.1 in front, 1 in rear? or other way around I can't remember. It's fine where it's at. I may add a splitter to the roush fascia at some point. if it is any higher, it's gotta be barely. I want air but ya know only another $2500+ and with 305s on rear may not really be worth it.

Now get a hood to finish it off Landon. Car looks great brotha!
image.jpg
Let me take yours so we won't be identical because that cow hood is still #1 or the rc sport. Decided against cervini... I want to keep same body lines as oem if I ever do get a hood. it just makes no sense to get a roush scoop (to me) when less than $200 more I can have a functional hood. Someone needs to make an aluminum hood though.

I need to see your car again though!

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
LoL!! No big deal looking alike or at least it does not bother me one bit.

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
You guys that have the Roush facia did you sell your stock gt bumper and gt track pack front lip? Just curious or did you keep them in your garage in case you go back to stock one day? Just wondering if people see there old bumper to help cover for the new facia

Thanks

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
it's eibach prokit so 1.1 in front, 1 in rear? or other way around I can't remember. It's fine where it's at. I may add a splitter to the roush fascia at some point. if it is any higher, it's gotta be barely. I want air but ya know only another $2500+ and with 305s on rear may not really be worth it.

Let me take yours so we won't be identical because that cow hood is still #1 or the rc sport. Decided against cervini... I want to keep same body lines as oem if I ever do get a hood. it just makes no sense to get a roush scoop (to me) when less than $200 more I can have a functional hood. Someone needs to make an aluminum hood though.

I need to see your car again though!

No more cervinis hood? Your thoughts ? Was wondering if it was overkill will the Roush facia wish could see it in comp orange front pics

Sponsored

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Nope still have mine, but I have it for sale

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Another question lol with all the money you guys spend on aftermarket parts do you guys insure them through your car insurance company in case you get into an accident it will cover all your parts ??

MagneticGT15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
If my car was in an accident, my insurance company could still see what's on the car. Or what's left of it. Lol. They will typically replace what was on the car in like kind. I asked on a previous car and that's what I was told by my agent anyway. At the very least, keeping ahold of the receipts isn't a bad way for proof either.

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
No more cervinis hood? Your thoughts ? Was wondering if it was overkill will the Roush facia wish could see it in comp orange front pics
yeah the wideblock on top of the hood turned me off after while. the two hood lines are really important to me to keep as close as oem as possible. love the oem hood. that's why trufiber cowl and rk sport are on my list. they still keep the exact lines...

Another question lol with all the money you guys spend on aftermarket parts do you guys insure them through your car insurance company in case you get into an accident it will cover all your parts ??
it's part of my insurance at least because it's on the car. all they do is estimate repairs anyways which are always so over inflated. it'll get covered.
Sponsored