Roush dyno numbers

Bonedizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
i have what i think is a stage 2 roush supercharger the 750hp had an opportunity to put it on a mustang dyno at my local repair shop and had the mustang dyno guys do the run and it made 515 hp is this normal? how do i know if its the 750 one? its a pp2 premium with active exhaust and roush supercharger

I see you are in nebraska, what dyno did you run it on?

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
i have what i think is a stage 2 roush supercharger the 750hp had an opportunity to put it on a mustang dyno at my local repair shop and had the mustang dyno guys do the run and it made 515 hp is this normal? how do i know if its the 750 one? its a pp2 premium with active exhaust and roush supercharger
Mustang dynos always read low...
I have a 2015 roush with a bunch of upgrades... I only put down 540 rwhp (100 degree day and high humidity). On a dynojet it would likely read higher.

A friend has a stage 2 whipple on his 2016 and he only put down 620rwhp or around there on the same day

nnnnnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
My Phase 2 Roush 2300 just made 830whp on a dynojet on a 72mm pulley. I'll probably do a post on the build specs if I have more time. Car made that power on a Palm Beach Dyno tune.
Sponsored