breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Anyone know anything about replacing the roof? My car is a 2016 GT Premium Fastback. I hit a deer last year and the hood latch broke and hood hit the roof. The car was totaled and I bought it back and fixed 98% of it myself. The windshield was done by a professional and the roof is still not fixed. I'm finally wanting to get that fixed! Its almost impossible to show in a picture how badly dented it is. No PDR guy would touch it with a 10' pole.

Anyways, any recommendations of where to get this done or what it entails? I know this roof is welded all the way around the car and not just spot welded in like most cars. I haven't gotten a quote yet but I have a feeling its going to be really expensive to replace even without paint!

Anyone had to do this?
Sponsored

o7low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone know anything about replacing the roof? My car is a 2016 GT Premium Fastback. I hit a deer last year and the hood latch broke and hood hit the roof. The car was totaled and I bought it back and fixed 98% of it myself. The windshield was done by a professional and the roof is still not fixed. I'm finally wanting to get that fixed! Its almost impossible to show in a picture how badly dented it is. No PDR guy would touch it with a 10' pole.

Anyways, any recommendations of where to get this done or what it entails? I know this roof is welded all the way around the car and not just spot welded in like most cars. I haven't gotten a quote yet but I have a feeling its going to be really expensive to replace even without paint!

Anyone had to do this?
Just curious how much u paid for the car.. to get it back ? Or how much they had to pay off... lol I’ve hit a few in the past with othe cars and wanted to do that a time or two..
Sponsored