Sponsored

Roll Call DMV Area(DC Maryland Virginia)

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
new here no mustang yet I have my eye mostly on a 2019 Bullitt( hopefully) if not a grey PP may be a 2nd choice .. but I think I am going to work on getting a Bullitt even if it take me awhile. its the dream car 4 me
I live in northern VA near manassas

Another Manassas resident here. :cheers:
Sponsored

‘18GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350 - Lead Foot Gray
Sterling

I've been cruising around Sterling for a few months now. I look forward to hangouts in the area!

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I've been cruising around Sterling for a few months now. I look forward to hangouts in the area!

Just moved from Sterling to Manassas last September. There are a few meets including Katie's Cars and Coffee in Great Falls and I believe another one in Ashburn.

Scolo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2, Oxford white, 401a, active exhaust
La Plata, MD
Wanted to goto the Beltway Mustang Club Cars and Coffee this weekend, but I believe it’s on Saturday.

Sponsored

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
Clarksburg, MD here...

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Just moved from Sterling to Manassas last September. There are a few meets including Katie's Cars and Coffee in Great Falls and I believe another one in Ashburn.
Dulles Crossing on Sunday morning has a bunch of S550s

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
New to the forum and picked up my first Mustang about a month ago. I reside in Falls Church but commute to Baltimore(BWI)

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
La Plata, MD
Wanted to goto the Beltway Mustang Club Cars and Coffee this weekend, but I believe it’s on Saturday.
Hey, someone close to me. White PP2 car eh? I'm betting it was you I saw leaving Safeway last week, you were two cars behind me turning onto 301. I live down in Port Tobacco.

The Level 2 cars are sweet. I wanted one, but was too impatient to wait for them to start showing up.

Sponsored

Scolo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2, Oxford white, 401a, active exhaust
Hey, someone close to me. White PP2 car eh? I'm betting it was you I saw leaving Safeway last week, you were two cars behind me turning onto 301. I live down in Port Tobacco.

The Level 2 cars are sweet. I wanted one, but was too impatient to wait for them to start showing up.
Most likely it was me, I remember seeing a crimson red leaving Safeway last week. My wife drives it as well and always has a smile on her face after driving it. If it was not for my wife, I would be without a Mustang right now. She wanted this blackout silver GT and said why wait another year, to let’s just pull the trigger and get one. She really wanted white and we could not find one so we ordered one mid December, I picked the PP2 package and I had the roof wrapped in black for her. The car came in 4/12 just in time when the weather turned for the better.

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
Most likely it was me, I remember seeing a crimson red leaving Safeway last week. My wife drives it as well and always has a smile on her face after driving it. If it was not for my wife, I would be without a Mustang right now. She wanted this blackout silver GT and said why wait another year, to let’s just pull the trigger and get one. She really wanted white and we could not find one so we ordered one mid December, I picked the PP2 package and I had the roof wrapped in black for her. The car came in 4/12 just in time when the weather turned for the better.
Mines Ruby, but I doubt there are many white pp2 18s rolling around Laplata so I'd be willing to bet it was your car. I didnt catch who was driving though. Haven't seen a crimson one yet, but I know there are a couple in the area because they post up on the southern md mustangs fb group.

Do you autox? I plan on hitting up regency for an event soon, see how this car does compared to my 16 while it still has decent tires on it.

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
Oh, and I also owe my wife a thanks for putting up with me getting this thing. She wants one of the new jl Wranglers, so I suspect that'll be our next purchase before too long.

She drives my car on occasion too, but not very often. I think she's afraid shell scratch it, even though she helps pay for it. *Shrug*

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Chantilly/Fairfax here. Hit me up on instagram @ Stealthfighterr
Starting to go to a lot of the local meets!

How has the suspension/shifter been working for you? Shifter still stiff?

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
How has the suspension/shifter been working for you? Shifter still stiff?
Hey bud, suspensions been good since day 1. The shifter broke in nicely! I did a drive up to Baltimore and back, and could literally feel it getting smoother through the drive. Now it’s just notchy, which is normal for the mt82. I think a fluid swap would make it even better!
Sponsored