Rohana RC10 Fitment

1Slow5PointOh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to the forums.
I've previously searched up Rohana RC10's and went through every thread to see if it would be able to address my question but I didn't have any luck as they don't seem to be a very popular wheel.

I have a set of Rohana RC10's in a staggered setup.
The fronts are 20x9 with a +15 offset
The rears are 20x11 with a +28 offset
I know this is an aggressive fitment, but I'm wondering if I'll have any issues with this. I have the wheels at a friends house so I'm not able to just bolt them up and test for myself.
I'm currently on eibach sportline lowering springs, and it is a PP pack car with the 6 piston brembos.
Will these wheels clear the brembos? Will these fit at all with my current lowering springs? If so, what size tire will i be limited to? I'd really like to fit a 305/35 in the rear but will go to a smaller sidewall if needed.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
An 11" wide rear wheel should be a +50-+52 offset. I cant really speak to the front wheels, I've always run 10's (+35 offset) and soon to be 11's(+52 offset).

Good luck OP.

OP
OP

1Slow5PointOh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP
Well, I was mistaken and ended up finding out that my fronts are an et35 rather than an et15.
The rears still look like they're an et28.

I've seen many pictures on websites like fitment industries with similar size and offsets that seem to work. My only concern is on websites like that, someone that claims "stock suspension" looks like theyre at the same ride height as someone with lowering springs. same offset and sizes, as well as same tire sizes. I suppose I'll have to get some tires mounted myself and just see how they work out.

An 11" wide rear wheel should be a +50-+52 offset. I cant really speak to the front wheels, I've always run 10's (+35 offset) and soon to be 11's(+52 offset).

Good luck OP.
I'm a bit confused by this as well, considering the stock PP wheels have a +52 offset and most people use 25mm spacers for those to sit flush. I know they're not 11 wide wheels, but I would still think that due to that offset, they're not going to be flush. Pardon my ignorance though, I'm fairly knew to wheel and tire sizing.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Well, I was mistaken and ended up finding out that my fronts are an et35 rather than an et15.
The rears still look like they're an et28.

I've seen many pictures on websites like fitment industries with similar size and offsets that seem to work. My only concern is on websites like that, someone that claims
"stock suspension" looks like they're at the same ride height as someone with lowering springs. same offset and sizes, as well as same tire sizes. I suppose I'll have to get
some tires mounted myself and just see how they work out.

I'm a bit confused by this as well, considering the stock PP wheels have a +52 offset and most people use 25mm spacers for those to sit flush. I know they're not 11 wide
wheels, but I would still think that due to that offset, they're not going to be flush. Pardon my ignorance though, I'm fairly knew to wheel and tire sizing.
Fitment can be tough. I've gone through several sets of wheels and currently have 2 sets for my car.

I don't know what you're asking but one thing to keep in mind about fitment and especially offset is the the offset is measured from the centerline of the wheel.
There's 25.4 mm per inch so a 9.5" wide wheel will have 241.3 mm of total width and the center of that will be 120.6 mm in. Add +52mm and your mounting surface
will be 172.65mm from the rear or 6.8" in. If you have a PP car (I do) your tire diameter and offset become even more critical due to the big brakes.

IMG_4528.jpg

Flush is another layer on top of fitment. If you pick a tire/size that tends to have a slight stretch to it then you can push the offset more if you want. if you have a
bulgy tire then you'd want to dial that back if being "Flush" is the main concern. Billy Johnson of Ford Performance fame wrote an amazing article about picking the
right rubber size for your car and the positive and ultimately negative performance benefits of sizing and fitment. if you can find it, definitely worth a read.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.
Sponsored