Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
  • Banned
Has a Kermit the frog color 500 in the showroom.
For anyone looking, the ATM is ducking nuts, but that might change with a real buyer.
Family member was there for oil change service and Saw it.
gt500.jpg
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Has a Kermit the frog color 500 in the showroom.
For anyone looking, the ATM is ducking nuts, but that might change with a real buyer.
Family member was there for oil change service and Saw it.
gt500.jpg
I have purchased all of my Ford’s here for the last 30 years. I was going to get my 2020 at MSRP from them, but one of the Rodman brothers (co-owners) decided he wanted their only allocation for himself. Turns out they weren’t getting allocated a CFTP, so he secured one from anothe dealer. This car was then snatched up by the third Rodman brother. It is a 2020, and it’s been sitting in the showroom since probably February of 2020.

My guess is now they are just getting greedy and trying to stick it in a customers ass. Shame really, I used to truly love this dealership when the old man was still alive to make decisions. Now one of the brothers is in charge and turning the place into your average stealership.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Based on Jaime's post, I hope they end up sitting on it forever. That probably won't be the case though, unfortunately.

OP
OP
ICU812

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
  • Banned
I have purchased all of my Ford’s here for the last 30 years. I was going to get my 2020 at MSRP from them, but one of the Rodman brothers (co-owners) decided he wanted their only allocation for himself. Turns out they weren’t getting allocated a CFTP, so he secured one from anothe dealer. This car was then snatched up by the third Rodman brother. It is a 2020, and it’s been sitting in the showroom since probably February of 2020.

My guess is now they are just getting greedy and trying to stick it in a customers ass. Shame really, I used to truly love this dealership when the old man was still alive to make decisions. Now one of the brothers is in charge and turning the place into your average stealership.
Have no idea about any of that.
It wasn't there when My truck needed to be fixed (bodywork) from someone rear ending her. Late may/june 2020.
When we bought the truck from them, they had a different one I want to say it was silver, but I mostly choked on the sticker price and sat back down at the salesmans desk.
Only s550 I saw in may/june was a race red convert gt .
Seems all dealers are pulling this crap.
I know the dealership that I bought my mustang from had 2, one was already sold at 30k over msrp. and I was talking to the sales manager about how crazy that is, He flat out said, they paid another dealer 15k over msrp to get it from them.
No idea if he was blowing smoke up my @$$, but ouch.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Have no idea about any of that.
It wasn't there when My truck needed to be fixed (bodywork) from someone rear ending her. Late may/june 2020.
When we bought the truck from them, they had a different one I want to say it was silver, but I mostly choked on the sticker price and sat back down at the salesmans desk.
Only s550 I saw in may/june was a race red convert gt .
Seems all dealers are pulling this crap.
I know the dealership that I bought my mustang from had 2, one was already sold at 30k over msrp. and I was talking to the sales manager about how crazy that is, He flat out said, they paid another dealer 15k over msrp to get it from them.
No idea if he was blowing smoke up my @$$, but ouch.
This green one was in the building next to the regular show room. The owners use it to store high rollers vehicles, and their own vehicles.

Imperial Ford in Mendon has 5 assorted colored GT500’s, each with a $30,000 ADM.