Sponsored

jr24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT convertible PP1
If you can have the dings removed with pointless dent removal, I would definitely do that rather than a traditional body shop if you can. Matt at Dent Repair of Nashville in Madison on Gallatin Road is a ding removal genius. As far as a body shop, I wholeheartedly recommend Williams Collision in Hendersonville.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
If you can have the dings removed with pointless dent removal, I would definitely do that rather than a traditional body shop if you can. Matt at Dent Repair of Nashville in Madison on Gallatin Road is a ding removal genius. As far as a body shop, I wholeheartedly recommend Williams Collision in Hendersonville.
Yeah, definitely doing PDR. Appreciate the recommendations!

clavery1322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
16' GT3RS
I'll share my most recent addition. I drove these home in 28 degrees, sunny, cold but dry, 45 miles. Gripped very well. 295/35r19 square setup. Pirelli Sottozeros. Recommended by another member here. Not planning on running them in the snow but for those 0-40 degree days where its clear and there is no precipitation they should fit the bill.

IMG_9975.JPG
63390174750__AF9D703F-6638-43FF-96D8-48FE2F203091.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! Nice road trip I'm sure. I purchased my GT350 on Oct 24, 2020 and two months to the day I got my supplement package on Dec 24, 2020. Interested in what tires you decide on as well. This time next year I plan to have replaced mine. Enjoy!

rdrarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord Coupe V6, 2020 GT350R
Congrats on the car! If you’re interested in getting PPF and ceramic coating on your car, I highly recommend Auto Armor Window Tint and Paint Correction in Mt Juliet. Rudy and Kat are the owners there and I had them do the paint correction, PPF, ceramic coating and tints on both of my GT350’s. And both times they did an excellent job. Enjoy the car!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the car! If you’re interested in getting PPF and ceramic coating on your car, I highly recommend Auto Armor Window Tint and Paint Correction in Mt Juliet. Rudy and Kat are the owners there and I had them do the paint correction, PPF, ceramic coating and tints on both of my GT350’s. And both times they did an excellent job. Enjoy the car!!
I appreciate the local replies. I'm actually in Lebanon, so MJ is very convenient. For PDR, jr24 recommended Dent Repair of Nashville in Madison. I had been looking at American Auto Body in Lebanon just for convenience (and it's reviewed well on Google). Either of you heard of place? If no, I'm game to go a little further to be sure I get a good place.

rdrarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@ChipG, unfortunately I have not heard of either of those shops and their services. I myself live in Clarksville.

SideShowB0b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K4342
Vehicle Showcase
As said in another post you will receive the owners supplement in a few weeks. The salesman in most cases don't know about the fact you get it or that there is even such a thing. I don't know the particulars but after car is sold then Ford Performance sends it out.
not sure if this is what you are looking for: download the Fordpass app, and enter your VIN. All of the manuals and supplements can be viewed electronically in the app. Mine shows the GT350 manual, in addition to all the others, and i have a Bullitt.

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
not sure if this is what you are looking for: download the Fordpass app, and enter your VIN. All of the manuals and supplements can be viewed electronically in the app. Mine shows the GT350 manual, in addition to all the others, and i have a Bullitt.
The supplement I mean isn't the owner's manual piece, which I have. I was referring to the package sent by Ford Performance with the miniature FPC, photos, etc.

hws52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Great Find. Anyone suggesting driving on summer tires at anything below 45F likes to live dangerously. Besides the side note of summer tread on snow which can be compensated with a good right foot the bigger issue is the lose of traction due to hard tire at low temps and risk of failure. Better to keep summer tires and get second set of either all season or winter tires.

Sponsored

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
beautiful car. just bought a car myself and im road tripping it home from 1550 miles away. although the whole process toom way longer than it should have not of any hold up from me or the seller but now i might be driving home in snow...

Carpenater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP #LR087, 1999 SVT Lightning #3830
@ChipG I myself live in Clarksville.
Nice, hope to see you around sometime.

I appreciate the local replies. I'm actually in Lebanon, so MJ is very convenient. For PDR, jr24 recommended Dent Repair of Nashville in Madison. I had been looking at American Auto Body in Lebanon just for convenience (and it's reviewed well on Google). Either of you heard of place? If no, I'm game to go a little further to be sure I get a good place.
Congrats on the purchase. Hope to run into you at a meet/ show sometime.

I used Dent Proof in Franklin for paint chip repair on one of my vehicles. Stephen did an excellent job and stands by his work, I would not recommend using Velocity Motorcars for the PPF/ Ceramic Coating.

rdrarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@ChipG, yea man that would be cool to get together one day and go for a drive. And as others have stated above the owners supplement will be mailed to you. Mine arrived about 2.5 weeks via FedEx after I purchased my car and I had nothing to do with it. Ford sends it out once they get notification that the car has sold.

Stevbas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
GT 350.
Congratulations on your purchase. I have LO 167 and I also had a couple very small dents, but can be taken out by a good PDR Guy. Enjoy !!

OP
OP
ChipG

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
I got by Auto Armor today and talked to Kat and the prices! 😳 They wanted $2k for paint correction and ceramic, $3k if I wanted the inside of the wheels, calipers, jambs, etc. For PPF "plus" application (not full car), they quoted $4k. $7k was a good deal more than I expected based on what I've seen others discuss here on the forum (like the thread debating whether $5500 is too much). Is that pricing consistent with what you got from them or did I get quoted on an over-the-top package? Or am I just not in tune with what this stuff costs? Just for stripe removal they wanted $500 which is about twice what I expected.
Sponsored