Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
  • Banned
So made it to Road America this last weekend with Gridlife. Road America is one of my bucket List tracks. I will say WOW this track is fast compared to Mid-Ohio. I’m still learning as a Driver. I’m not the best and I’m new to time attack. My best time I managed was a 2:28.336. I’m not happy with it but I am satisfied as I came in 4th in my class against some heavy hitters. Including a modded out GTR. First day was botched for rain, the PS4S were doing What they could. But Sunday it dried up and I threw on my Cup 2s and smashed it. Video is a little wiggly, sorry I need a better mount. My car is stock except for the CFTP components and my APR GTC 500 wing.

E70A60E0-43A8-4147-B753-7940A2ACD714.jpeg
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
That was badass. Keep up the good work!

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
So made it to Road America this last weekend with Gridlife. Road America is one of my bucket List tracks. I will say WOW this track is fast compared to Mid-Ohio. I’m still learning as a Driver. I’m not the best and I’m new to time attack. My best time I managed was a 2:28.336. I’m not happy with it but I am satisfied as I came in 4th in my class against some heavy hitters. Including a modded out GTR. First day was botched for rain, the PS4S were doing What they could. But Sunday it dried up and I threw on my Cup 2s and smashed it. Video is a little wiggly, sorry I need a better mount. My car is stock except for the CFTP components and my APR GTC 500 wing.

E70A60E0-43A8-4147-B753-7940A2ACD714.jpeg
That's a very fast time for your first time out!

I lost my brakes at turn 12 back in the day with my C6Z. Fast track for sure.

I've been using a ram x mount with my phone and get shaky video like yours. Had higher expectations with that mount.

OP
OP
Weee500

Weee500

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
  • Banned
That's a very fast time for your first time out!

I lost my brakes at turn 12 back in the day with my C6Z. Fast track for sure.

I've been using a ram x mount with my phone and get shaky video like yours. Had higher expectations with that mount.
This car has ZERO brake fade. I will confirm. And I love it. Haha. Also I have the RAM mount too! It sucks!!

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Well done. Love Road America and the speeds you're hitting were amazing for me to see. Raced in chump car at RA and had a blast. These things are so capable. Not an expert but believe you have some more road to use to carry speed - especially coming up out of Canada corner and heading for the final turn before the straight. I'm amazed they allowed you to run the kink with these kinds of speeds. Chumpcar had to run the elbow that straightens out the kink.

OP
OP
Weee500

Weee500

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
  • Banned
Well done. Love Road America and the speeds you're hitting were amazing for me to see. Raced in chump car at RA and had a blast. These things are so capable. Not an expert but believe you have some more road to use to carry speed - especially coming up out of Canada corner and heading for the final turn before the straight. I'm amazed they allowed you to run the kink with these kinds of speeds. Chumpcar had to run the elbow that straightens out the kink.
Thanks! Yea we got lucky they let us run it!
Sponsored