Sponsored

Richard Rawlings on the Steeda Steve McQueen Edition- Truly blown away!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Sorry, caught me on a bad day I guess. There was no reason for me to say that.

It is actually pretty cool I guess even though a new Bullitt Mustang already exists. Cool that Steeda would go to those lengths to make this car for enthusiasts.

I want to apologize for my crass post.
Personally I didn't find it inaccurate, just blunt. Personally I know nothing about the guy other than he's some guy with a show that every time I see it just take away the impression that he's a jerk. Never heard of the guy before he had a TV show. So to me that just means its about marketing as you said.

Funny I said that as just after typing it I see his first business was advertising/marketing. Wow, the guy even markets his own energy drink.
Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Personally I didn't find it inaccurate, just blunt. Personally I know nothing about the guy other than he's some guy with a show that every time I see it just take away the impression that he's a jerk. Never never heard of the guy before he had a TV show. So to me that just means its about marketing as you said.

Funny I said that as just after typing it I see his first business was advertising/marketing. Wow, the guy even markets his own energy drink.
Hahaha yeah... I'm with ya. Just wanted to be nicer. Thanks man.
I never liked Richard when I watched his Gas Monkey show. The only one I liked on that show was the mechanic who coincidentally left to do his own thing.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
No worries on the feedback, just like to share this stuff when it comes through.

He was genuinely a nice guy & from what I have been told, he really enjoyed his time with Chad. It was a fun opportunity to get them around the car & provide their feedback ... there are plenty of details we can't share ... I think once everything is released, it will be pretty cool for all parties!

TJ

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Rawlings did not build an empire, the tv exposure built it for him. He had a great mechanic in Aaron and a small shit hole shop. When the tv show came out then he really got paid and expanded. Sorry, but that's pretty much how it went down and he acts like an arrogant tool.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steve McQueen Bullitt Edition. Equipped With Steeda Dual Rate Magneride Comp Springs. Watch Fast and Loud tonight @9:00pm EST
SteMcQween.png

Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Say what you want about RR, he is fun to watch. I imagine some of the on-screen personna is for tv ratings. He was nice enough to pose for a pic when my brother-in-law bumped into him at a restaurant. He usually isn't a fan of Mustangs or blue cars, so I doubt he'd like my car :crackup:

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I enjoyed the show when it first came out. I haven't seen it in awhile so I don't know if they even make new episodes. The little bearded mechanic dude hated Mustangs so I always laughed when he had to work on one.

As for RR? I can't hate on him for capitalizing on his business opportunities.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
Steve McQueen Bullitt Edition. Equipped With Steeda Dual Rate Magneride Comp Springs. Watch Fast and Loud tonight @9:00pm EST
SteMcQween.png
I want that front splitter, and that grill and whatever else is on it that I can't see lol

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Are you saying that grub sells food?

Sponsored

ColeTrickle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP, 09 G8 GT, 00 SS Camaro Conv
Dutch!!

I had no idea that was McQueens son but they do look identical now...haha

Cool car:)

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve seen the Gas Monkey Live venue. Yuge parking lot. The last few years there has been a Mustang meet there in October called Texas Mustang Invasion. Over 1000 ponies show up. RR isn’t a part of it however, he just allows the lot and facilities to be used.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Needs a 4-square tire set-up.

With these cars being nose-heavy, putting narrower tires on the front is stupid.
Sponsored