Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Apologies if anyone has already mentioned this, the Australian ebrochure lists ACC and rear parking sensors. I would have anticipated UK and Oz to have the same features given both are right hand drive export. Makes me wonder if it’s an error in the Australian brochure. I‘ve become quite used to it on longer trips.
https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/price-list/cars/PL-Mustang.pdf if you read the Mach 1 series box and look at the two NOTEs in the second column. My dealer also warned me of this when I ordered.
Sponsored

Goblinchaser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/price-list/cars/PL-Mustang.pdf if you read the Mach 1 series box and look at the two NOTEs in the second column. My dealer also warned me of this when I ordered.
I didn’t pick that up on the UK brochure. Would be strange if the UK didn’t have ACC but Australia did. Once the first local reviews of the car here in Australia have been released then will know final spec. My order is in the system and the dealer is still a bit vague when I have asked specific questions on this and Torsen. Both are listed in the Australian brochure.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
I didn’t pick that up on the UK brochure. Would be strange if the UK didn’t have ACC but Australia did. Once the first local reviews of the car here in Australia have been released then will know final spec. My order is in the system and the dealer is still a bit vague when I have asked specific questions on this and Torsen. Both are listed in the Australian brochure.
With no ACC on US and UK/EU cars, I doubt it will be on the Australian cars. I would, however, bet that the information in the Australian brochure is incorrect. The pictures are photoshopped as they show reverse sensors, but again, the Mach 1 doesn't have them (neither does the GT500 which has the same rear bumpers). So, I'd be confident in betting the OZ car has no ACC or sensors, like the car in other markets.

blt-4739

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Bullit Mustang, Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Bullitt didn’t have ACC because of its custom front grilles, so there little chance that Mach 1 is getting it ... Why the hell would you buy a fun car just to have the car do the driving for you?
My Bullitt has ACC. I'm in Australia if that makes any difference. ACC is not for the "fun" bits, it's for the multi-hour freeway legs with 110kmh limit and plenty of cops, and for that it works like a charm.

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
My Bullitt has ACC. I'm in Australia if that makes any difference. ACC is not for the "fun" bits, it's for the multi-hour freeway legs with 110kmh limit and plenty of cops, and for that it works like a charm.
Well. I now have a unicorn. Tho. I now can buy the FP Shelby intake and ECU flash. So, no need now.
Sponsored

Last edited: