Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0 GT Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Mike R or Chris ,
I have an RHD Auto 2017 Mustang that I would like to convert to the 2018 Digital cluster

Have a list of most parts I need , which I will list below .
Only one that I need some help with is the Housing Assembly , Part # for a left hand version I need is JR3Z-3F791-AA.
Are you able to find out the Part number for the RH version of this where the Indicator is on the RH side and wipers on the LH side , then I can order that as well

Other parts I need are

JR3Z-10849-KB X 1
JR3Z-9C888-AA X 1

JR3Z-9C888-EA X 1

JR3Z-9C888-CA X 1

JR3Z-63044D70-AA X 1

Have also checked and found that your company doesn't have shipping available to Australia , is this correct and can that be arranged at a reasonable price

Is there also a discount for being a member of the MUSTANG6G forum

You are mentioned several times on the forum , and very highly regarded , hopefully we can arrange to order all the parts ASAP and have them sent to Australia.

Thanks
Warren
Sponsored

OP
OP
warren Zeplin

warren Zeplin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0 GT Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Mike R or Chris ,
I have an RHD Auto 2017 Mustang that I would like to convert to the 2018 Digital cluster

Have a list of most parts I need , which I will list below .
Only one that I need some help with is the Housing Assembly , Part # for a left hand version I need is JR3Z-3F791-AA.
Are you able to find out the Part number for the RH version of this where the Indicator is on the RH side and wipers on the LH side , then I can order that as well

Other parts I need are

JR3Z-10849-KB X 1
JR3Z-9C888-AA X 1

JR3Z-9C888-EA X 1

JR3Z-9C888-CA X 1

JR3Z-63044D70-AA X 1

Have also checked and found that your company doesn't have shipping available to Australia , is this correct and can that be arranged at a reasonable price

Is there also a discount for being a member of the MUSTANG6G forum

You are mentioned several times on the forum , and very highly regarded , hopefully we can arrange to order all the parts ASAP and have them sent to Australia.

Thanks
Warren
Mike/Chris

The part # is JR3T-14B522EC3JA6 , have had this confirmed , can you please provide a price and availability on this new part #

Thanks

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
Hello!
Unfortunately we will not have access to the 3F791 for a RHD vehicle. We can only look up and sell parts for vehicles made for the Norh American market, even though the cars are all made at the same plant. For shipping, we do not send parts overseas, but are happy to send it to a freight forwarder of your choice.

We've both been out of the office for the past few days, but I'll be back tomorrow. I'd be happy to anwer any other questions you may have.

Thanks
Mike R

Wogboy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
antonio
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
get a vin off a 2018 to get the parts you need thru a local dealer, thats what i did for the rhd surround, you won't get the indicators and wipers round the right way for us as these are not priced thru the dealer yet.

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
get a vin off a 2018 to get the parts you need thru a local dealer, thats what i did for the rhd surround, you won't get the indicators and wipers round the right way for us as these are not priced thru the dealer yet.
I've started to see many of these part numbers come up in Ford's BOL system, including the numbers usedfor this VIN.
https://bayfordford.com.au/stock/details/179208/2018-ford-mustang

The bezel now has a price, and looks to be available in the near future (JR3Z-63044D70-AA). The steering wheel module does not appear to be available to us, as it's showing discontinued (JR3Z-3F791-EA).
Sponsored