Sponsored

RevMatch

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Just curious... has anyone heard whether the Mach 1’s rev match can be transitioned to the 350?
Sponsored

milner_7

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdefinitionautodetail.ca
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure but I'm thinking its possible. There are other aftermarket options out there and the free one called heel and toe. Practice makes perfect

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I'm pretty skeptical. The way they implemented it on the GT was with a sensor installed in the trans case to tell the computer which gear was selected, and then it uses programming to know exactly how far to open the throttle to get to the correct RPM for the next selected gear. I suspect the Mach is much of the same, with a bespoke Tremec and wiring. Easiest way to tell is if the Mach 1 transmission has a different part number.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Not going to happen.
Aftermarket or do it the old fashioned way.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Guys, I don’t care about whether you can heel-n-toe or not, I’m just intrigued to see if there’s any interchangeability.
Not likely as for the GT to get it the 2019 got a whole revised transmission that enabled it. Leaving the 2018 out in the cold.

Now Flat Shifting (power shifting) that may be able to be added in some way as the 15-17 GT got it added with just a Ford Performance tune.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Just curious... has anyone heard whether the Mach 1’s rev match can be transitioned to the 350?
This was discussed somewhere on this website before, I can't remember where it was but someone said that it can't be retro-fitted because the Mach 1 rev matching feature is programmed into the new transmission or ECU or some other internal software. You can also do flat foot shifting too with the Mach 1, not sure if you can do that with the aftermarket throttle units, so it does seem like its way more integrated.

Guys, I don’t care about whether you can heel-n-toe or not, I’m just intrigued to see if there’s any interchangeability.
Lol, anytime someone asks about rev matching those comments always come up.

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
There is nothing fun or satisfying about auto rev match
I had it on my '19 bullitt, I liked it. Im good with heel/toe and for the most part can hit the revs right.... I don't care how good you are you can't rev match better than a computer. Absolutely seamless.
That said, I prefer doing it myself and wouldn't be too interested in putting it in my gt350
Sponsored