Resolved: CJ Pony Parts - Unhelpful service on phone

sliptf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP Manual
UPDATE:
Steve from CJ reached out.

Steve reached out immediately after this was posted and did right by the situation.

It was an unfortunate experience, but after seeing how promptly and professionally Steve handled it after I posted, I would give them a second try.

Old post:

Just got off the phone with CJ Pony Parts and had a very negative experience.

I saw the Sto N Sho bracket from this thread and knew I had to have it:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/2015-mustang-sto-2934.html

They would not ship it to a different address from my billing address, which is a problem because I have an extreme package theft problem where I live (3 packages in 6 weeks). I told them that's fine, and just requested they tell me what carrier would be used so I could arrange with them to hold it for me at the depot (via UPS Mychoice, Fedex delivery manager, or the good old fashioned method of leaving a note for my mailman).

They wouldn't let me know how it would come, and wanted to charge me for a shipping upgrade to "guarantee a method"!

I'm very upset that CJ Pony Parts couldn't work with me on a reasonable request, especially when they couldn't be bothered to put this policy on their TOS

I've told them to cancel my order, and I won't be ordering from them again.
Sponsored

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Glad they made it right...I plan on doing business with them in the future (already ordered a S-N-S) they called me out of the blue the other evening just to let me know my order was B_O then B_N_S and would be filled in a few days...

This kind of relationship between Businesses & Customers is the way I wish all were...They win when I recommend...I win because I know they stand behind the merchandise.

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Glad to hear it all worked out for you. Anyone can sell parts over the Internet, but a company's true color comes out when problems arise. Sounds like CJ Pony Parts stepped up and resolved the issue quickly and to your satisfaction...which is the most important part.

I just ordered my Ruby Red baby today, but couldn't resist ordering $600 worth of goodies from them for her. I was shocked though to receive an email 1 hour later that showed everything except one item shipped! Talk about great customer service. CJ Pony Parts are definitely on top of their game! :thumbsup:

MikeSVTGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GTCS, 2015 LE #399
CJ Pony Parts has great customer service. I purchased a sto-n-sho for my 2015 LE back in Aug, now I see they have a different one for the LE. I sent back my original sto-n-sho and they are sending out the new one.

Sponsored

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs
They have always been great with me.

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
I had a good experience and plan to purchase more from them. Now... if only Bill can return call about the hand held tunner....

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
CJ Pony , does have great customer service. Nice to hear it was handled.
I have always had nothing but good dealings with CJ Pony Parts, I'm hoping turns out good..........:thumbsup:
Sponsored