• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

reposted

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
Selling my blackheart system. This setup sounds the best of any catback you can get. People are always thinking I have headers. Its still on the car right now but will be coming off this weekend. Prefer local deal but am willing to ship with split costs between me and the buyer. Willing to drive an hour to meet, given I have the time. It is a full 3" muffler delete catback. Price is 700 plus 1/2 shipping.
Pictures are kind of shitty. Will get better ones when it comes off of the car.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.jpg
image5.JPG
image6.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Videos?

Sunburst

Turtle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang (project car)
I might be interested if you don't mind posting a video

OP
OP
5ohh_kenny

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
Im not really into revving the shit out of my car so the revs are 3k then 2.5-4k. Then a cold start from awhile back when the car was still black.

[ame]

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
5ohh_kenny

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
As promised picture of the catback off of the car. The dark patches are where the exhaust was taped together during shipping. Not ideal but doesn't hurt the exhaust in any way. Could be cleaned off if need be.
IMG_4436.jpg

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
So it's $700 for 3" pipes, no mufflers. Crazy!

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Is this meant to be installed behind the factory resonator?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that it has an X-pipe incorporated.