Sponsored

Report: 100 Ford Dealers Will Build Separate Bronco Showrooms

joez3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Something I don't understand, is the brand Mustang or Bronco better then Ford? Does putting Ford on a car devalue it?
Also what can you really get for a 12-75k? Would it even pay to keep the lights on? Or are these new show rooms, just part of the current show room teamed, with a firepit and tent.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Something I don't understand, is the brand Mustang or Bronco better then Ford? Does putting Ford on a car devalue it?
This whole 'branding' thing that Ford and probably others are doing sounds like an invention by people educated as MBAs without regard to the product that their company makes. Business theory over actual product.

Norm

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Maybe they should worry more about building a quality product than a bunch of marketing bullshit......

Or a successful launch (it's years late already), and see above.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
So what? Are they trying to make Bronco all the off-road capable products, the Mustang the daily drivers, and then leave Ford with the F-SEries?

Sounds like a massive waste in Marketing costs, unless they are spinning them off to be able to sell a brand off or easier to wind it down. Maybe to take advantage of some tax breaks?
Or maybe to get around an EPA regulation. Perhaps with the Mustang having the GT500 and Mach-E in it they balance out MPG averages, while the F-series and SUV's are holding up the average, so they have to pay out less fees for that?
Sponsored