Rented a Camaro

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Eh, this topic has been discussed millions of times and it all comes down to people like what they like. I got my ‘16 eco premium mostly because the s550 body style is one of the best looking cars I’ve ever seen and allowed me to add tons of exterior mods just like I did as a kid playing midnight club and need for speed. My eco was my first car purchase and is a hell of a lot faster than my high school car, 2005 accord . I debated selling and getting into a GT, but it’s paid off, looks aggressive af and i love it. All that gt power and sound is great for sure, but I got a pretty hefty ticket and lawyer fee in my eco lol all that power is tough to use on the street without the DL points adding up. Plus that low end eco torque in sport+ mode is plenty of fun.
Understand on the "low end torque." I put Ford Performance Power Pack 2 on my 2015 GT Premium and the torque change at the low end is a fun kick in the butt every time! (Not to mention it brought the overall power just about up to the Bullit.
Sponsored

Reactions: R5L

BuckeyeBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang 545cid, 2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Z/28, 2013 Charger 392
People like the things they like. My wife prefers the Camaro over the Mustang, I prefer the Mustang. Choice is a good thing. Competition is a good thing as it keeps the cars moving forward and makes manufacturers innovate, rather than stagnate. It's good that the Challenger and Camaro exist to challenge the Mustang.
THIS. In a world absolutely filled with soulless, ugly, commuting pods, I just hope Pony/Muscle Cars survive in the near future. The more options, the better.

R5L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Understand on the "low end torque." I put Ford Performance Power Pack 2 on my 2015 GT Premium and the torque change at the low end is a fun kick in the butt every time! (Not to mention it brought the overall power just about up to the Bullit.
Sounds like a beast!! Low end torque is a blast when you’re street driving or going for a backroad cruise through the woods or mountains. The GT delivers consistent power all the way which is where the eco lacks, but imo if you want a great looking ride with solid torque for the street the eco is plenty of fun.
Sponsored