Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
It's a bit late, but I finally finished my next rendering for the upcoming Gen 7.

Let's start with what we can conclude. This was the Sculpture that Ford showed in China last year, which most likely is what they are going for with Gen 7 and will be Fords new corporate identify face of their upcoming cars
Ford-Progressive-Energy-In-Strength-design-installation-previews-the-design-of-next-generation.5.jpg

Recently the next Ford Fusion/Mondeo leaked, which absolutely confirms that this huge single frame grille indeed their new design language.
Ford-Fusion-Mondeo-Active-2.jpg

So in the end I took the design sculpture and digitally added it the current model to give us all a look, how the Mustang 7 should look like. I honestly focussed on the frontend and only tweaked the rest a little bit.

2023mustang7.jpg

I will do the next renderings once we got first S650 prototypes on the street that actually wear the real exterior.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Great speculative render @Ace !
What are all your thoughts on what looks to be the new corporate grille - I am not a fan. Reminds me of these:

DIY-Festival-party-Decorations-wedding-stage-background-Ornaments-interior-sequin-Door-curtain...jpg
Screenshot_2021-01-30 Festival-Party-supplies-PVC-sequins-Curtain-Interior-Decorative-curtains...jpg

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Great speculative render @Ace !
What are all your thoughts on what looks to be the new corporate grille - I am not a fan. Reminds me of these:
I think what they are trying to do is having a grille that works for EVs and for ICEs. But honestly, big single frame grilles are too much Audi for me to have it on a Mustang

Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I like what you did with the headlight design. The "triple" theme is a nice touch. Classic Mustang and modern at the same time. Well done.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Your grill and headlights look really great and I only hope the new Mustang looks that good. I think the splitter is missing from your render, which is the only real negative I see. I wouldn't be surprised if you are right and the shape of the green house and the sides of the car don't change much. I think the shape of the Mustang in those areas is pretty good now and doesn't really need to change much. Maybe something subtle.

mustangpegasus51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
To be honest I always loved the big center grille, since Audi did so in the early 2000's. Not really sure on this design, as I'm also not sold on the Mazda 3; I really liked it when first revealed but I've grown out of it since then.

1612060156778.png

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
squinty eyes look like ass - no offence Asian peoples. (17 years in Japan) Enough with the copy-cat crap, Ford. Try something "original" for once.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Did I miss something ? I did not know Ford was going to produce a next generation Fusion/Focus. I hope the next Mustang has the wider rear like a previous rendering showed.

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Did I miss something ? I did not know Ford was going to produce a next generation Fusion/Focus. I hope the next Mustang has the wider rear like a previous rendering showed.
To my understanding they cancelled the Fusion/Mondeo for a new SUV called Evos which pretty much fills the same spot. The naming is really strange imho since the "Ford Evos Concept" was bascially the car that previewed the 2015 Mustang

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I like what you did with the headlight design. The "triple" theme is a nice touch. Classic Mustang and modern at the same time. Well done.
Definitely. The headlamps look superb and its about time the turn signals were incorporated into the headlamp housing again (as they were on the '10-'12 & '13-'14MY) :)

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
That blue 2023 rendering looks dope.
Sponsored