Sponsored

Remote Start stopped working after installing Mak Cat Deletes?

Sunburst

Turtle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang (project car)
So ever since I had my Mak cat deletes installed my remote start function stopped working, now when I click the start button twice the car just honks. I thought when I got my Lund tune it would solve the issue due to deleting the codes but it still doesn't work. Anyone else had this issue or know of a fix?
Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
So ever since I had my Mak cat deletes installed my remote start function stopped working, now when I click the start button twice the car just honks. I thought when I got my Lund tune it would solve the issue due to deleting the codes but it still doesn't work. Anyone else had this issue or know of a fix?
Is you hood shut?

chaospiece

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 Guard
This happened to me completely random one day.
If I tried to start the car it just honked.

The wrench light came on and I took it to Ford where it went away and it remote started, everything back to normal by itself.

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
I think I recall a CJP video saying that it takes a 100 miles or so for car to start working with remote start.. Cant recall which though.

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Did you have the battery disconnected for any reason?

My remote start stopped working each time after disconnecting the battery(installing pedalmax and then uninstalling it).

I DID have luck with disconnecting the battery for like 15 minutes but that is not working now.
Sponsored