Sponsored

Regarding the quickjack groupby thread

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I was reached out by the moderators who informed me that I wasnt allowed to do this unless the retailer applies for an authorized seller position through the site. As a result, the thread was removed. I apologize fully to the moderators as well as everyone who was interested in buying it. I just was not aware of this. Unfortunately quickjack will most likely not bother going through with this considering they are really at the top of their prime and dont need to make extra sales. At least we tried. Again, apologies for how this turned out, Its not something I anticipated.

Thanks.
Sponsored

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack
That's a shame, but I understand. They may be looking at $20-$40k in sales though so....might be worth mentioning to them.

OP
OP

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That's a shame, but I understand. They may be looking at $20-$40k in sales though so....might be worth mentioning to them.
I will mention it to them but so far my interaction with them suggests that they wont bother. Their products are out of stock and they told me they are selling "thousands" of these as a result they never have deals/discounts in black friday/christmas.

You can look at other forums and see how much discounts people were given (corvette forum is one example), it would be a similar deal. Dont expect a 20% discount.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thanks for trying.

It was an attempt at a group buy. I don't see the conflict. They were not attempting a presence on this site nor to sell something here as a conduit. As far as I am aware, there is no competitor being hurt either.

I guess my point here is that you tried to do something selfless for the community. Thank you. That gesture speaks volumes to me. You seem to have turned it around and I am sorry this didn't work out for you.

Again thank you for your efforts.

dsm_mikey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
I will mention it to them but so far my interaction with them suggests that they wont bother. Their products are out of stock and they told me they are selling "thousands" of these as a result they never have deals/discounts in black friday/christmas.

You can look at other forums and see how much discounts people were given (corvette forum is one example), it would be a similar deal. Dont expect a 20% discount.

So...anyone interested can just buy from Corvette forum instead then? Not a big deal to join. I have a Corvette as well, so no biggy...

Sponsored

bracky72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech
You gave them good exposure. I've been thinking about lift solutions for a house I'm about to move in to. I'll most likely get a quick jack. It looks perfect for what I'll be using it for.

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
The " quick100 " $100 off code worked yesterday when i tested it, use that.....

What is that old saying, "no good deed goes unpunished".....

Thanks to OP for trying !

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Anyone have a link to said post about this. The rest of us are lost I think. :frusty:

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Anyone have a link to said post about this. The rest of us are lost I think. :frusty:
OP said it was removed.

blkguyblk5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
I bought my quick jack this past Tuesday and it shipped yesterday so they are still in stock. You can use code show100 for $100 off as well
Sponsored