Sponsored

Recommended shops in Inland Empire area?

Heggs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Looks like my clutch MC is leaking at the pedal AND transmission output seal is dripping on the exhaust. Have an aftermarket warranty, but looking for any recommendations for reputable repair shops in the Inland Empire area please?

I've been to Papini's and would gladly take it there if it weren't over an hour from me. Looking for something a bit closer before I make that drive. I would try GTR in Rancho, but last time I tried them they were too slammed and didn't show much interest in doing a little, quick job. Thanks all!
Sponsored

Last edited:

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Looks like my clutch MC is leaking at the pedal AND transmission output seal is dripping on the exhaust. Have an aftermarket warranty, but looking for any recommendations for reputable repair shops in the Inland Empire area please?

I've been to Papini's and would gladly take it there if it weren't over an hour from me. Looking for something a bit closer before I make that drive. I would try GTR in Rancho, but last time I tried them they were too slammed and didn't show much interest in doing a little, quick job. Thanks all!
For transmission work I go to Chino Hills Transmission, ask for Greg 909.591.0449. Good people there and pretty reasonable. They tracked down the leaks in two of my cars, and I had the clutch done on my brother's 98 Cobra there.

OP
OP

Heggs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
For transmission work I go to Chino Hills Transmission, ask for Greg 909.591.0449. Good people there and pretty reasonable. They tracked down the leaks in two of my cars, and I had the clutch done on my brother's 98 Cobra there.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the future. I ended up taking it to the dealership because I wanted to make sure it got an OEM seal. Got it covered under my 3rd party warranty, but I'm on my own with the leaking clutch pedal. They wanted $700 to do the job lol. I just didn't want to get my old ass on the floorboard in this car again, but I'll do it for that price.
Sponsored