Sponsored

Recommended dealers for service (MIA to FTL)

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
Hey all,

First Ford, so trying to get recommendations on dealers and shops for regular service. I live in Miami, but work near Steeda's Pompano location, so anything in either area works for me. How's Autonation in Miami Lakes? Somewhat close, so don't mind taking it there, unless their service department is on the do-not-go list.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Pompano Ford, see Jeff Balaban as the service advisor.

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Second Jeff Balaban.

Also, if you're on Facebook, join us at the Stangs of South Florida group. It's the best and most active group down here, in my opinion.

Lastly, stay away from Autonation Miami Lakes, assuming that's the one on 57th ave off Palmetto. They're pretty shitty.

OP
OP
m0.s550

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
Thanks both! Pompano Ford is right on that edge of might-be-doable, since it's recommended here and in that FB group as well, I will give them a try for sure and see if I can make the drive and timing work with my job schedule. I got the car at Autonation, and while the sales experience was good, they are not the closest dealer to me either when I'm at home or at work for the regularly scheduled maintenance stuff. Like Pompano, they are close enough to try had their service department been recommended (but that doesn't seem to be the case though lol)
Sponsored