Sponsored

Recommendations for service dept. in LA area for 350 oil change?

Essex Wire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 Tech Pkg
Anyone try Galpin or Star Lincoln Ford in Glendale? Sunrise Ford in N. Hollywood is closest but seems to not have good service.

I wanna make sure they know how to work on 350s -- especially with the loose oil filter issues.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Tat2bass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
'16 RR GT350
I have a friend at Galpin that is the service advisor there. Really knows his stuff. My tail light went out two days after I bought my 350, went back to my dealership, they wanted to hold it a few days to troubleshoot the electrical system before just replacing the damn light. Called him, I was 2 hours in and out to get a new light picked up in Ontario and installed. He keeps up to date with everything as well as he is into the car and Ford scene. I would trust going to Galpin

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'll throw this out there..... you would be trusting anyone to do it for you. Most mechanics don't torque a filter as tight as this has to be done. At the very least, when you drop it, make sure the tech knows the importance of correct torque on this filter. The filter has a sticker on it to remind the installer, but again, that is not a normal oil change practice.

RonnieSVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 SVT Lighting , 2018 GT350
Just hang out for the oil change and make sure its done right !
Sponsored