Recommendations 19 Mustang PP1 Sway Bar & End Links

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Hi. I wanted some recommendations for upgrading my 2019 GT PP1 Front, Rear Sway Bars and End Links. I drive on the road, no track, but spirited Driving hard.
** What is a good measurement on End bars to start off with.
Thank you for your help.
Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi. I wanted some recommendations for upgrading my 2019 GT PP1 Front, Rear Sway Bars and End Links. I drive on the road, no track, but spirited Driving hard.
Thank you for your help.
Steeda’s bars and links are tough to beat in quality and function. I use both the front and rear bar, though many have success with just replacing the front bar and retaining the OEM PP rear.

— Mike

Redeemer

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP Deep Impact Blue
Thank you for your help.
I put these on in 2015 right after I bought my car. I am using the middle settings on both and love them: https://www.hypermotive.com/bmr-suspension-mustang-sway-bar-kit-with-bushings-front-rear-2015-2021/

This Thursday I'm adding the BMR endlinks as well as Steeda Pro Action Non adjustable shocks and struts.

Steeda makes great bars. Whiteline as well.

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Steeda’s bars and links are tough to beat in quality and function. I use both the front and rear bar, though many have success with just replacing the front bar and retaining the OEM PP rear.

— Mike
Thank you Mike for your help. It looks like Steeda 555-1014 sway bars

Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
It feels like we get a trickle of people with fit issues with the steeda front bar. I don’t see that with the BMR bar. I’m not sure whats going on there.

As for endlink length, start by matching the stock endlinks if you are at stock ride height. The front endlinks are probably worth replacing, the stock rear honestly seems to hold up just fine.

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
It feels like we get a trickle of people with fit issues with the steeda front bar. I don’t see that with the BMR bar. I’m not sure whats going on there.

As for endlink length, start by matching the stock endlinks if you are at stock ride height. The front endlinks are probably worth replacing, the stock rear honestly seems to hold up just fine.
That is what quite a few people are saying. Thank You

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
So the OEM PP1 front sway bar is good, just need to get better sway bar end links which are the weak point?
Nope oem sway bar is glued to the bushings so is a PoS. So is the rear bar to be fair but a lot of people are not replacing it because is good enough even with very tough front swaybars. However for what you need whitelane have a good kit of sways and endlinks in one package. I think it's a good choice. For daily other option will be Eibach Front Swaybar + whatever endlinks. Something that no one mention is that if you change only Front Swaybar you will start going through rear swaybar bushings a lot. So better upgrade both swaybars even for getting rid of oem bushings in the rear.

Hope that helps.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Nope oem sway bar is glued to the bushings so is a PoS. So is the rear bar to be fair but a lot of people are not replacing it because is good enough even with very tough front swaybars. However for what you need whitelane have a good kit of sways and endlinks in one package. I think it's a good choice. For daily other option will be Eibach Front Swaybar + whatever endlinks. Something that no one mention is that if you change only Front Swaybar you will start going through rear swaybar bushings a lot. So better upgrade both swaybars even for getting rid of oem bushings in the rear.

Hope that helps.
Thanks, I didn't realize they glued the bars to the bushings. So which would you recommend, Steeda 555-1014 kit or white lane ?
Thanks

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
So the OEM PP1 front sway bar is good, just need to get better sway bar end links which are the weak point?
The OEM PP front bar is not good — nor are the front OEM endlinks. I was referencing and agreeing that the OEM rear bar endlinks are fine.

As above mentioned, the bonded bushings on the OEM front bar are disastrous. One of my bushings actually came unbonded with fewer than 10k miles; this caused all sorts of problems. My OEM passenger-side front endlink bent at about 10k miles too.

Last edited:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I didn't realize they glued the bars to the bushings. So which would you recommend, Steeda 555-1014 kit or white lane ?
Thanks
I personally have Steeda front swaybar but both kits should be fine so go with Steeda or whatever is cheapest.

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I went with the steeda kit you referenced, it just arrived so haven't installed it yet. When doing research I couldn't find reviews on anybody but steeda, they may be out there but I couldn't find them. All the reviews I read on steeda we're 4 or 5 stars so that's what I want with. I did a forum search earlier today and could not find the referenced problems of steeda having a problem with fitment. So if someone has a link I'd like to read about it.

Redeemer

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP Deep Impact Blue
Thanks
They are both outstanding bars. Read some reviews, and talk to the reps. I've never talked with a Whiteline rep but the Steeda reps on this board are very responsive. If I were doing it again I would do endlinks at the same time so you can likely get a competitive quote and go with whichever one is cheapest. You won't hate either setup.

As for the stock PP bars, I don't know if there's a difference between 2015 and 2019 but I can tell you when I pulled mine off they were brand new (less than 500 miles on the car) I couldn't give them away.
Sponsored