• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Recluse 95 Race Star skinnies/Mickey Thompson 28"

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Race Star Recluse 95's. Mounted on Mickey Thompson 28" tall skinnies. Wheels and tires are brand new, was mounted with brand new TPMS sensors right before the car was put away for the winter. Approx. 100 miles put on them. Wheels and tires are flawless, yes...FLAWLESS. I have original receipts including for the mount and balance. A little over 1300.00. I'll sell them for 1k cash. Still have original wheels boxes also. Local pick up, or meet in nearby area only. I will not ship these items under any circumstances at all! Wanna lose some weight and go racing next Spring? Looking for a killer deal? Then look no further. Cash talks, don't like my price? Make me a fair offer. Lowballer's will get ignored. Thanks for looking!
Sponsored

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
pic of drivers side, my camera is not acting properly, sorry its not the best photo, but this set is ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS IN EVERY WAY. Come see for yourself.
DSCF0012.JPG

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
still available. make me an offer I cannot refuse.

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
a killer deal, treat yourself and some some money for Christmas!

Sponsored

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
You ever take a second to look at your pic and lack of additional pics

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
My camera sucks, for that I apologize, but once you've seen a flawless condition set of wheels you know what to expect. These are in flawless condition including original receipts for purchase of wheels/tires/mount and balance which includes TPMS sensors. Local pick up only, I don't want the hassle of shipping.

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
bump for a great deal make me an offer I cannot refuse. LOL

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
bump for a killer deal on a like new set, save over $300!

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Price lowered to $950. That is firm and that is also you pick up from my location in Ohio, so local sales only unless you are willing to drive, I will NOT SHIP so please disregard that previous statement. thanks for looking!

Sponsored
OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
still available. $900 is bottom dollar. over $1300 invested with receipts from 9/19 for all. local pickup preferred

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
still available... listing on ebay next week for sale, as Spring approaches, the price is going up. $1,100.
Sponsored