Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes,

F*&%^ ass*^#&* driving very aggressive cutting in front of people.... without signaling (during 5 o clock rush!) pissing off everyone around for sure.

Then after passing the toll road traffic speeds up a bit and he comes out flying all the way from the far right hand lane (which was slowing down) and jumps to my lane giving me very little time to weave and avoid him, even after i slammed on my breaks... and BOOM hits me! this "Tool" then decides to run for it keep going!!

I chase for a bit to get plates number and call 911.

After a few minutes the 911 operator told me to let him go since they already had his plates and asked me if i could just see who the driver is and just stop and wait for officers to file the report... :frusty::frusty:

Not too much damage but i am :rant: :mad: :rant:
0404161746a_HDR.jpg
0404161746b_HDR.jpg
0404161746_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
Glad you are okay. Too many dumb asses on the road, for some reason they all want to cut us off and race when they see a nice car. Could have been a lot worse in your case. Hope this tool gets what he deserves

yellowragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 mustang conv
THAT IS AWESOME if you really did get the license plate. Hopefully the police follow up on it but all that guy has to do is hide his car or go hide.

YOU need to spend $ 10.00 and go to a website called Texas License Plate lookup. It is very easy to do and they will email you the Registration Info. When you pay for this service, they will ask why, and just tell them they hit your car (hit-and-run). You will get this info in a few hours by email.

AFTER you get the address, you can do your own Stake out. YOU need to take photos of the other guy's car and then call the police. Or call the police once you find the car that hit you.

YOU NEED THIS IDIOT to see that you know where he lives. You should park right outside his house or his apartment. The police probably view this as "low priority" so YOU NEED to follow up on this.

Last edited:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
In GA, at least when calling State Patrol, 911 dispatch WILL NOT TALK TO YOU until you confirm that you have pulled over! Even if you say that you're on bluetooth. It is absolutely ridiculous. I have reported ultra-drunk drivers and was basically told "go F yourself" instead of keeping a distance and making sure the police know where the person is. So at least your dispatcher actually gave a flyin' hoot about identifying this a-hole.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grandmarshal

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
What was he driving?

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
That really sucks.

Hopefully, you don't run into the same issue I did. I got hit by a hit and run driver. Got the license plate number and reported it to the police.

Cop showed up at my house the next day to tell all of the information at DMV was bogus for the car. I was shocked to hear this and asked how that was possible and he said it was very common.

DMV is horrible with corruption. The information for the driver at DMV only had a first name, no last name, no physical description of the driver and a warehouse address.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grandmarshal

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Well now if you want a hood and a fascia, now is the time because you'll be painting a fender!

glad you're ok and it wasn't worse.

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
This is why I bought a Dash Cam just in case something like this happens to me. Once they find them then you have to prove they were driving the car. Sucks man I know.

BiloxiFun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
This is why I bought a Dash Cam just in case something like this happens to me. Once they find them then you have to prove they were driving the car. Sucks man I know.

This is exactly why I am looking into dash cams.. and idiot kids in their Civic Sis... not all Honda civic drivers just some..... in my area.......idiots.
Sponsored

Reactions: S7N