danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Hi Folks
Just wondering what you guys use for a drivers seat cover? OK, not the towels! Looking for just the drivers seat for the RECARO CLOTH.
It seems I'm getting a little wear on the left side bolster at the upper waist area. Maybe from getting in and out?
Sponsored

OP
OP
danno1

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Hi Folks
Just wondering what you guys use for a drivers seat cover? OK, not the towels! Looking for just the drivers seat for the RECARO CLOTH.
It seems I'm getting a little wear on the left side bolster at the upper waist area. Maybe from getting in and out?
No one uses seat covers?

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Hi Folks
This is the same issue with Corvette's. You have to twist in the seat and stand straight up putting your hand on the door seal not the seat. When you get in you sit down sideways and twist in.

Twisted_SPJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 s550 401a pp1- twister orange
OP
OP
danno1

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2

Sponsored

Twisted_SPJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 s550 401a pp1- twister orange
How are they around the side bolsters? Do they go around them to cover them? It's really the left bolster that wearing on the stiching with me

They just lay over the seats. It covers the whole seat backing.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
How are they around the side bolsters? Do they go around them to cover them? It's really the left bolster that wearing on the stiching with me
If I could find an option I would defo be interested, so I am watching your thread closely :like:

I would be happy with a simple towelling or microfiber option, which I could than have decorated with some nice embroidery. Quick and easy to remove and chuck in the washing machine etc.

In the meantime, I push the wheel as far forward and up when I exit the car so my arse / hip dodges the bolster (with a hand on the sill).

The only wear area I am currently protecting is where the belt rubs on the top 'sharp' edge :

D167-CFA8-9847-4133-9698-31-DE91070-F36.jpg

WD :like:

OP
OP
danno1

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
If I could find an option I would defo be interested, so I am watching your thread closely :like:

I would be happy with a simple towelling or microfiber option, which I could than have decorated with some nice embroidery. Quick and easy to remove and chuck in the washing machine etc.

In the meantime, I push the wheel as far forward and up when I exit the car so my arse / hip dodges the bolster (with a hand on the sill).

The only wear area I am currently protecting is where the belt rubs on the top 'sharp' edge :

D167-CFA8-9847-4133-9698-31-DE91070-F36.jpg

OP
OP
danno1

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I just got this one from Amazon...

20210917_055256.jpg

OP
OP
danno1

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Looks like this might work. There is an elastic strap in the back a little over half way up. The cover might need a little "adjustment" sometimes, but I'll give it try.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like this might work. There is an elastic strap in the back a little over half way up. The cover might need a little "adjustment" sometimes, but I'll give it try.
Please keep us updated how you go on :like:

OP
OP
danno1

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Please keep us updated how you go on :like:

Will do. The pic was after just throwing it into position. I'm sure it will look better adjusting it. The other thing I like about it is the "Race Face" lettering is similar and same height as the "Recaro" stich on the passenger side.
Sponsored