Sponsored

Rear wheel hub bearing are shot again. Please help!!

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
What is the tq specs from Ford. I don't know how to install it. I take it to a shop to do the work. I want to give them all the tq specs so they install it and torque it down correctly.
The 2019 service manual (August 2018) calls for 85 lb*ft and 30 degrees.

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
What is the tq specs from Ford. I don't know how to install it. I take it to a shop to do the work. I want to give them all the tq specs so they install it and torque it down correctly.
DO NOT use the factory Ford specs for torquing the axle nut on the Renegade shafts. Your Renegade shafts should have come with gold axle nuts and G-Force specifically calls for them to be torqued to 200 ft/lbs. I also added some blue thread locker for extra insurance when I installed mine yesterday.

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
DO NOT use the factory Ford specs for torquing the axle nut on the Renegade shafts. Your Renegade shafts should have come with gold axle nuts and G-Force specifically calls for them to be torqued to 200 ft/lbs. I also added some blue thread locker for extra insurance when I installed mine yesterday.
Thanks man.. I'll let the shop know. They probably didn't tq them smh

Riverss26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Gen 1
I am encountering the same issue when checking for play at 6 and 12 o’clock. Figure I will try and tighten the axle nut as mentioned here as it may have backed off following the install of lowering springs. I’ll need to purchase the right socket to do this… On a 17 GT350 what size socket is required to tighten the axle shaft nut? I hear some site reference 32mm.
Sponsored

Last edited: