Sponsored

Rear Sway Bar: GT350 vs GT350R

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Okay, so I just took her for the first drive, after install. Car is super flat around turns now. Loving that. The steering is noticeably more responsive.

The main reason that made me try this bar, is that my wife has a ‘18 Ecoboost Mustang that I also drive and I love how responsive the steering is. Mine is more responsive now. But definitely not as much as hers. It’s hard to get there, since her front end is so much lighter. I may try the Steeda G-Track K-Member brace.
Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
install was very simple. I used a CJ Pony Parts YouTube install video. It was especially easy since I have a V6. All the bracket bolts were accessible from the engine bay. The old bar slid out very easily and the new one in just as easy.

I do not believe it’s solid.
Oh, yeah the V6 might be easier..

Thanks

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Okay, so I just took her for the first drive, after install. Car is super flat around turns now. Loving that. The steering is noticeably more responsive.

The main reason that made me try this bar, is that my wife has a ‘18 Ecoboost Mustang that I also drive and I love how responsive the steering is. Mine is more responsive now. But definitely not as much as hers. It’s hard to get there, since her front end is so much lighter. I may try the Steeda G-Track K-Member brace.
You lowered?

If so, might want to try Steeda's Control arms and/or bump steer kit.

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6

Sponsored

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
The Eco bar swap is a 15 minute job if you stop & have a beer in the middle.
Good to know, for when I do the wife’s.

The V6 job was craaazy easy. All brackets are accessible from above…. Even with a Procharger in the engine bay….. and the bar just slide right out. 👌🏼
Sponsored