Sponsored

Rear seat covers for the convertible - anyone know of them

clive1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT convertible
I have yet to install the seat covers but I hopefully be able to do it shortly. They certainly don't fit well but I think l I can do it as I tried yesterday and more or less resting on the seats. The dog, GSD, likes to stand up and this put him in the airflow which results in a lot of hair. What I would like is to be able to prevent the hair getting under the seats . May try some semi rigid foam.

P1040433.JPG

Back seats.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
TasGT

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
I have yet to install the seat covers but I hopefully be able to do it shortly. They certainly don't fit well but I think l I can do it as I tried yesterday and more or less resting on the seats. The dog, GSD, likes to stand up and this put him in the airflow which results in a lot of hair. What I would like is to be able to prevent the hair getting under the seats . May try some semi rigid foam.

P1040433.JPG

Back seats.JPG
Are the red and black rears the covers ?

clive1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT convertible
No _ I thought afterwards that it would be nice to have them made like that. I did however spend a fair bit of time putting on the neoprene ones, with lots of velcro, that you and I have and they seem to be staying in position. Unfortunately they are still a rough fit and I can't see the new covering. However can still enjoy the front seats. I decided to have the front all red as the ford option has black/ebony on the sides and back which I figured would be OK if my car was red but being white I wanted the seats to stand out. Am now toying with the idea to have the dash wrapped in red also. If when I get that sorted I would like to get some nice wheels, by that I mean not black but probably machine polished or possibly even chrome!
Sponsored

Last edited: