Rear Seat Cover

Doge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Prem PP
Having a hard time finding some type of form fitting cover for my back seat. Currently using one of those pet protector covers as my husky likes to ride in the back sometimes. Problem is it's fairly loose and I hate the look of it. Does anyone make a true rear seat cover?
Sponsored

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Having a hard time finding some type of form fitting cover for my back seat. Currently using one of those pet protector covers as my husky likes to ride in the back sometimes. Problem is it's fairly loose and I hate the look of it. Does anyone make a true rear seat cover?
Not trying to be rude but did you even try google. I just searched "seat covers" and immediately found a number of places, such as covercraft, that make custom fit seat covers for the back seats

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I have an 80lb Shepherd that always rides in the back. Two big towels is all you really need. One for the seat back, the other for the seat. Tuck them in all around. Works great, easy to remove and clean. If you want to take it a step further, get the neoprene front seat covers from American Muscle. They're made to fit and the material is the same on the back as it is on the front.

OP
OP
Doge

Doge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Prem PP
Not trying to be rude but did you even try google. I just searched "seat covers" and immediately found a number of places, such as covercraft, that make custom fit seat covers for the back seats
A simple try covercraft would have sufficed. Saying you aren't trying to be rude doesn't make a rude statement not sound rude.

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
A simple try covercraft would have sufficed. Saying you aren't trying to be rude doesn't make a rude statement not sound rude.
I wasn't suggesting covercraft, I was suggesting google, ever heard of it? (rudeness was intentional this time)

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Just for shits and giggles I tried to find a S550 specific rear seat cover and came up with nothing. A generic pet cover may be your best bet. Of a couple of towels. Good luck.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Check Weathertec, it seems they make at least a semi custom cover.
Ebay also has some more form fitting, replacement style covers but it seems that they can get a bit pricey.
Google really is your friend...

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I have an 80lb Shepherd that always rides in the back. Two big towels is all you really need. One for the seat back, the other for the seat. Tuck them in all around. Works great, easy to remove and clean. If you want to take it a step further, get the neoprene front seat covers from American Muscle. They're made to fit and the material is the same on the back as it is on the front.
Towels is a great idea. Sooooo easy to remove and wash. Keep that wet dog stank out of your car.

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Just for shits and giggles I tried to find a S550 specific rear seat cover and came up with nothing. A generic pet cover may be your best bet. Of a couple of towels. Good luck.
Maybe I am misunderstanding what he is looking for then. He said he is looking for a rear seat cover. I just googled seat covers and nearly every company that came up seems to make a rear seat cover for the Mustang. Covercraft is just an example https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/shop/2020-ford-mustang/seat-covers/

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
My service dog is of course my shadow. As such, when in the car, she prefers the back seat. For those of you with a "hip monkey," what type of covering ar you placing on the rear seat if any.
Sponsored