Real Bucket List - Mach 1 Track Attack - Heavy Heart

djpayne2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Eco Premium
A beautiful memorial, a beautiful family, a beautiful MAN, and beautiful cars....what a moving tribute...Rest In Peace...God Bless...
Sponsored

trackd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
August
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP2 (SOLD), 73 240Z RB26DETT
That is a beautiful tribute to your brother, our sincere condolences. Truly though, family which you covered mostly, is really what we have going forward day by day, which we may lose at any time. Thank you for sharing, that was the best part of the video! I can relate, lost my wife to cancer at 61 back on Veteran's day 11/11/21. I hold my family a lot tighter now. The cars and hobbies take a 'back seat' per se. Again, take care brother, he will be missed!

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
George, I'm so sorry for your Loss, RIP Jimmy.
It was a real pleasure meeting you both at the track attack last year. It's so cool you guys got to do that together!

cynicalwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
willie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Performance Blue GT350
Little background, not overly religious, and really not meaning to be down.

Rather a story of living life everyday, enjoying every moment and a person who loved Fords and Mustangs. So I put this memorial together for my brother who lost his battle with Cancer 1/6/22, just two months and a few days after we attended Mach 1 Track Attack.

I gave the Track Attack Staff a heads up, if he got too tired plus to keep an extra eye on him, they did and he had a true bucket list day.

Thank you Track Attack Staff!

Here's the video: (sorry about all the wacky family in the beginning)

Jimmy only owned (4) cars his entire life:
a. 1970 Mustang
b.1969 Mustang Boss 302
c. 1992 Mustang Lx 5.0
d. 2021 Mustang Mach 1

Songs on this Video:
1. Theme for Shaft by Isaac Hayes. 1971
2. Shifting Gears, Chase Scene from Bullet, Steve McQueen, 1968
3. Day by Day, God-Spell 1971

Jimmy loved Beer and finding unique, odd types and brands, however the old goto was PBR.

If you saw him at a Car show, he would talk for hours if it was about a Ford and specifically a Mustang. He just wanted to be included, and would be very loyal.

Love you Bro!
Awesome tribute!!

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Wow, that made me quite emotional! My thoughts and my prayers to your family.
Live life to its fullest as there are no guarantees! GodSpeed to your brother!!!

OP
OP
WCRookie99

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
Thank you everyone, such kind words, really helps the healing process.

Just one note on the video, the significance of Wendover Field for our family was, that's were our Dad trained to be a Navigator on a B-24 in WWII. So, on our road trip Jimmy and I stopped to check it out 78 years after he was there.

Thanks again from our entire family to yours, see you all at this years MCA/SAAC events.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Little background, not overly religious, and really not meaning to be down.

Rather a story of living life everyday, enjoying every moment and a person who loved Fords and Mustangs. So I put this memorial together for my brother who lost his battle with Cancer 1/6/22, just two months and a few days after we attended Mach 1 Track Attack.

I gave the Track Attack Staff a heads up, if he got too tired plus to keep an extra eye on him, they did and he had a true bucket list day.

Thank you Track Attack Staff!

Here's the video: (sorry about all the wacky family in the beginning)

Jimmy only owned (4) cars his entire life:
a. 1970 Mustang
b.1969 Mustang Boss 302
c. 1992 Mustang Lx 5.0
d. 2021 Mustang Mach 1

Songs on this Video:
1. Theme for Shaft by Isaac Hayes. 1971
2. Shifting Gears, Chase Scene from Bullet, Steve McQueen, 1968
3. Day by Day, God-Spell 1971

Jimmy loved Beer and finding unique, odd types and brands, however the old goto was PBR.

If you saw him at a Car show, he would talk for hours if it was about a Ford and specifically a Mustang. He just wanted to be included, and would be very loyal.

Love you Bro!
Wow…very moving tribute. Your brother looked he he lived life to the fullest. Life is too short so we all need to make the most of it every day. God Bless.
Sponsored