Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
It has been a whirlwind this year. Lots of good opportunities have presented themselves for myself, and hopefully many of you as well. Many of you have followed my 2016 GT350 Tech Pack build that sported a GT350R carbon fiber rear spoiler and front splitter from Carbon2Carbon. These are the best U.S. made carbon fiber components for our platform to date, and many will attest to it as well. Through that process I developed a strong relationship with the owner Chris, and truly appreciated his dedication and meticulous nature with his products. After meeting him at SEMA for the first time last year I wanted to find a way to work with his company, and now the opportunity has come.

Chris Magnum is the owner of Mad Industries, and developed carbon fiber exterior components for charity projects done in collaboration for Ford. Through this partnership Mad Industries was able to bring carbon fiber components to the GT350 platform before the first vehicles ever hit dealers. This meant OEM fit and finish to ensure the components fit as they should. Since then Carbon2Carbon has been consolidated into Chris’ original company, and is now being launched as Carbon Composites by Mad. All of the components for the GT350 are made from OEM replicated molds to fit and finish just like stock with all the factory tabs, clips, and fastener locations retained. By now many of you have heard of the fitment and quality issues with cheaper made GT350 carbon components. I no longer want to see guys wasting their money on parts that shouldn’t even be on the market. With show season upon us, I have worked with Carbon Composites by Mad to put together a group buy. With the GT350 platform running from 2016 – 2018 (maybe 2019) it is time to set your car apart from the others, and give it the quality parts it deserves. By now you have seen how great Carbon2Carbon was, and you have seen how great the response has been to the fit and finish of these premium carbon parts.

For this group buy we will have three options, with a maximum of 10 spots available for each. The benefit of the group buy is you can choose free ceramic coating offered on all components that you order, OR a discounted price. The ceramic coating is a hard-curing finish with UV and hydrophobic properties that will last over a year. This will protect the coating from environmental contaminants, enhance the shine of your carbon fiber parts, and eliminate the need for waxing. A quick search on ceramic coatings will reveal many of the other benefits as well.

Once the maximum number of participants is reached the group buy will close, Carbon Composites by Mad will send you a request for half the total cost of what you order (non-refundable). Your order will go into production at the time of deposit and be ready to ship within 6 weeks. A request for the final balance will be sent before the parts ship. Here is the break down.

1) Full GT350/GT350R carbon fiber conversion Kit – 10 Maximum - $6550 or free ceramic coating ($6800 retail)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) Carbon fiber GT350R wing – 10 Maximum - $1700 or free ceramic coating ($1800 retail)
1)j3st3r
2)yotah1
3)yotah1
4)CSL
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

3) Carbon fiber GT350R front splitter – 10 Maximum - $1100 or free ceramic coating ($1200 retail)
1)yotah1
2)yotah1
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

For those choosing the GT350R front splitter you can also add a new option called Scrape Armor. It is an impressive plastic composite piece cut to the exact shape of the bottom of the GT350R front splitter. Attachment is handled by several screws and adhesive. It will provide added protection against grenading the bottom of the splitter, and it is quite amazing if you have never seen it. This is a $599 option, and will cost $600 installed on the splitter.

Send me a PM or post what you are interested in so I can get you basic information to forward over to Carbon Composites by MAD. They will build you an invoice via PayPal with the final shipping costs and send it to you so we can get your parts rolling.

Below you will find photographs of the full kit, scrape armor, and some good technical data regarding weights :cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited: