Sponsored

re-flash same tune?

MagGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
So I got a lund tune a little bit ago for my 15' auto gt. It started off great but its been a little bit, maybe month and a half and its being quirky.

The shift from 1st to 2nd is not hard anymore. it just spins the tires without being hard hitting. Don't know where that came from.

and the other is when i start or remote start it the exhaust doesn't start like it used to. It cranks then like half of second of just like air and then roars to life instead of just roaring right after the crank.

so i obviously want to get it check out by lund but they are quite backed up so i thought in the meantime could i just reflash the tune they already gave me? that wouldn't bring up any issues would it?

oh and final thing for the auto mustang guys, when you flash a tune, does your remote start not work anymore? i have to remove battery terminal to get it to work finally.
Sponsored

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Don't know about the auto start problems but your tune should be fine no need to reflash. It is most likely due to weather warming up, and fuel quality you are using. I had to switch my regular gas station due to pinging with their summer blend fuel.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
So I got a lund tune a little bit ago for my 15' auto gt. It started off great but its been a little bit, maybe month and a half and its being quirky.

The shift from 1st to 2nd is not hard anymore. it just spins the tires without being hard hitting. Don't know where that came from.

and the other is when i start or remote start it the exhaust doesn't start like it used to. It cranks then like half of second of just like air and then roars to life instead of just roaring right after the crank.

so i obviously want to get it check out by lund but they are quite backed up so i thought in the meantime could i just reflash the tune they already gave me? that wouldn't bring up any issues would it?

oh and final thing for the auto mustang guys, when you flash a tune, does your remote start not work anymore? i have to remove battery terminal to get it to work finally.
You shouldn't have to pull your battery cable to get the remote start to work after a flash. It should just work as usual.

OP
OP

MagGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
You shouldn't have to pull your battery cable to get the remote start to work after a flash. It should just work as usual.
huh, ive had to do it both times i flashed a canned tune and email tune

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
huh, ive had to do it both times i flashed a canned tune and email tune
As I already said you shouldn't have to. Something isn't right.

Email your tuner.

OP
OP

MagGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
would they know what to do? i mean its happening twice so far?
Sponsored